Do You Know Who IM ,Ronnie Pickering That's Who!

do i care ?

you care enough to post

At first I thought "Ronnie Pickering" might be the daughter of former BBC sports presenter Ron Pickering.

Sadly I was wrong.

do i care ?

You would if you met Ronnie Pickering, and he offered you out for a bare knuckle fight! :hihi:

The,

Edited by JFKvsNixon

You would if you met Ronnie Pickering, and he offered you out for a bare knuckle fight! :hihi:

The,

I love the Spartacus one! hahaaa :hihi::hihi:

The,

That is absolutely brilliant. The Taken one got me!

To people outside of the UK I think this must look really strange, but unfortunately the North of England is packed full of Ronnie Pickerings. You could go to any pub north of the Watford Gap and find 10 of them all ready to bareknuckle box you in the street.

That is absolutely brilliant. The Taken one got me!

To people outside of the UK I think this must look really strange, but unfortunately the North of England is packed full of Ronnie Pickerings. You could go to any pub north of the Watford Gap and find 10 of them all ready to bareknuckle box you in the street.

thing is, I don't actually think he was hard. If he was, he would have got out of the car and approached the motorbiker. Instead he just sat in the car. I reckon if the biker had got off his bike and gone round to confront him, big Ron would have set off down the road sharpish

thing is, I don't actually think he was hard. If he was, he would have got out of the car and approached the motorbiker. Instead he just sat in the car. I reckon if the biker had got off his bike and gone round to confront him, big Ron would have set off down the road sharpish
I wouldn't be so sure:

A friend of Mr Pickering's told MailOnline the 51-year-old is a former amateur boxer who was known in his heyday as 'One Punch Ronnie'.
You takes your chances, you lives with them ;)

I wouldn't be so sure:

You takes your chances, you lives with them ;)

Maybe Ronnie "do you know who I am" Pickering could only take the one punch?

Sounds someone living off former glory.

I was top of the tree in my given trade following 22 yrs in the army. I wouldn't dream of being able to do what I used to 6 years ago.

If he was related in any way to Christopher Pickering (a self made man who founded a few childrens homes and for whom Pickering Park is named for) then I might be impressed by his name, but that guy looks like some meathead who thinks he is the hard man of his estate.