The BNP Megathread - Post ALL BNP related stuff HERE!

who cares we all now know the bnp are gay

I'de agree:thumbsup: :hihi:

Craig mason tried to have me and a couple of other people from sheffield forum put on redwatch for challenging the BNPs views on here.

Goes to show that you cant have a debate without bullish tactics by the BNP.

Let's not start bullying on SF please. Please stick to the topic.

Let's not start bullying on SF please. Please stick to the topic.

Who's starting to bully? I'm confused....which isn't hard.

This is a new but i feel important topic.

the BNP so many hate this party but more and more support it could it be for once we have a party saying the truth well a bigger part of it :) but no it could be that its a party that isn’t bowing down to the other countries and saying yes master. could it be we have a new party with semi new ideas ??

a true free UK ? we seem to have the euro and USA telling us what to do ? why don’t we say no ?

could it be that they would stop being so nice and be nasty ??? no that would mean that the support they give us just so we do what they say ???

police the war zones other ppl start and pull us into, or force trade deals that harm the economy of this land. but no we just let the gov do what it likes and don’t do a thing about it.

I would love to know what other ppl think.

O yea keep the flaming down a but and only post if it’s a comment not a insult.

Please use more punctuation, thats a nightmare to try and read.

it's easy for the BNP and the like to criticise everything the government does and proclaim it would do things completely differently because they dont have to satisfy many groups. If the BNP came into power and would be just as under pressure from the US, Europe and other forces as the government are. This is why its easier being the opposition because criticism is easy but action is a different matter

"the BNP so many hate this party but more and more support it could it be for once we have a party saying the truth well a bigger part of it"

Did good people vote for the BNP? What no-one on here has mentioned is the BNP's campaign of fear spreading, scaremongering and lying. They lied constantly.

They used a girls rape to try and tar immigrants as rapists, when in the example they used it was a local who was to blame, they claimed that luxury flats being built in the east end of London were being built for immigrants, when they catergorically were not, they claimed that immigrants get £50,000 grants to buy houses when they did not.

Each and every thing they used in campaining was a blatant lie to try and make the indigenous population believe they were being screwed by immigrants, when nothing is further from the truth.

So the BNP gained the votes they did through falsehoods and trying to make decent people believe that they were being forced into being second class citizens in their own areas.

While a small number of BNP supporters, the true BNP supporters are true real racists, the majority of those who voted will be normal decent people taken in by the lies and scaremongering of a bunch of evil people who scapegoat immigrants as the source of all problems for local people.

The only comment I can make about the BNP is that they are not worth wasting posts on as they add no value to politics nor the local/national/international community. Of course, saying that I had to add a little bit, to get my rant in and all!

This is a family forum and therefore I cannot say much more than that without risk of offending! Plus as mentioned they are not worth me wasting my brreath (or in this case typing skills) on!!

Carrie

The world is more interconnected and interdependant that the BNP and UKIP and others would have you believe. It is not simply a case of 'pulling out' of Europe or ties with the US - we will continue to trade with these countries and it is better to be in a position where the UK has some kind of leverage rather than totally isolating ourselves.

The BNP may be pointing out that we are so dependent on other countries and that asylum seekers see Britain as the holy grail. However what they fail to do time and time again is say how they would cope running the country in a time where economies are so linked and interconnected, and where the global amount of refugees and asylum seekers (due to wars, famine, droughts, conflicts, wars, political violence, etc, etc) is rising sharply. They seem to have these half baked notions of 'fortress britain' putting up a big wall, pulling out of europe and telling the US to **** off - and seem genuinely to think that that would a) be possible, b) improve our economy! Madness.

I agree entirely with spindrift.

If anyone really wants to know what the BNP are like, read the independant article on them, here on wikipedia. It's very interesting.

In other news I noticed recently that 5 more BNP members have been arrested "under suspicion of committing public order offences".

Oh, and this news article, which made me nearly cry with laugher. :hihi: I'd love to hear Roy James' views on that one. :D

the trouble with the bnp is in its history,it started out wrong,if it were to change some of its policies it could work,some of its ideas on criminals i would agree with,along with looking after our own pensioners in a better way,before dispensing millions in foreign aid to other countries

we have been over run with illegals,the government admits it on todays news,they have no idea how many are here,this would not have happened if bnp policy on immigration had been heeded,over a thousand criminals released instead of bieng deported,released to commit more crimes on the people of britain,the bnp policy of repatriation of criminals would have prevented this.

in general i believe they could not turn their backs on europe as we are now too deeply involved with them,but at least i think they would put up more of a fight for the benefit of britain,also i think they would pull our troops out of wars that do not directly threaten us or the comonwealth.

because of their stance on immigrants people name them facists,yet france and germany along with danemark have far tougher stances than the bnp, i think the majority of people vote for them as a protest,a wake up call to other parties,but if they were to alter there personna i reckon they may stand a chance come the election