DJ wanted for 50th party not a typical 50th party..:)

Hi i am seeking a DJ for my girlfriends 50th party to be in September (12th) not sorted venue yet prob a pub.. but not a bog standard charty/wedding DJ a PROPER passionate DJ will be a vintage/rockabilly/50s party she is a young 50 and loves all that.. we bothreally love allsorts of music from rockabilly/indie/dancey/house/disco/jazz and swing would be great to get a DJ who shares our love of music and mixes it up. I was trying to book mike tate (tate-got ths funk) but sadly not free. anyone know of anyone suitable?

Hi Try this guy Sheffield's oldest DJ probably has the best rock n roll collection in town.

1 More Time Disco contact Carl 0114 2660290

If you are still looking for a venue give us a ring at Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead...we'd love to host this one!!! It sounds like it should be a brilliant night - we'll even create a personalised cocktail for your lady if you'd like to make it extra special!!! Tel 0114 2373216. for more info....

Edited by Huxley
to add tel No

trust Huxley she will put on a great evening thanks

Hi i am seeking a DJ for my girlfriends 50th party to be in September (12th) not sorted venue yet prob a pub.. but not a bog standard charty/wedding DJ a PROPER passionate DJ will be a vintage/rockabilly/50s party she is a young 50 and loves all that.. we bothreally love allsorts of music from rockabilly/indie/dancey/house/disco/jazz and swing would be great to get a DJ who shares our love of music and mixes it up. I was trying to book mike tate (tate-got ths funk) but sadly not free. anyone know of anyone suitable?

Get yourself to Wick at Both ends or bungalows and Bears in Town and ask for DJ Andy Smith. All on vinyl. Cracking retro DJ.

I can put you in touch with any number of rockabilly/rock 'n' roll/50s djs, but not ones that mix it with indie/house/dance/rave. Well maybe one, but he's not cheap.

I am available on that date.

DJ Steve.D - call - 07778553115

music-lights-karaoke

500000 songs to choose from 50’s to present day, 25000 karaoke songs

ideal for any type of event.

Pat tested and insured

Sheffield, Rotherham, chesterfield only

£20 per hour

Contact Glen on 07456560827. He has lots of rockabily and rock n roll and he will give you a good price.

Hi, check out Bar27 we are situated on the edge of the city center, a stones throw from Bramall Lane. Take a look at the venue on our facebook page in the 'venue hire' album. We cater for weddings, you can have the venue exclusive to your party, we can provide a buffet or you can bring your own, the same with the DJ. Give us a call 07415112821

I am available that particular night just checking my diary, 38 years experience and over half a million tracks from the 1920's onwards....virtually EVERYTHING in fact. I specialize in whatever you want...

thanks for all the suggestions. I have venue sorted. not going for DJ now but will bear these in mind for the future.

Hi Ab

im a promoter come dj for anything late 40s and 50s rock n roll / rockabilly doowop i have been in the scene for a life time and know the vintage scene as you would call it for 35 years i play vinyl cd and or laptop for more choice but it would be up to you i guess i also can find live rockin rollin bands that would prob fit your budget too lol please pm me thank you if you are interested thanks