Prom hair and makeup help

My daughter had hers done at Mac at debenhams at Meadowhall had to book in advance think it cost £20 it didn't look natural at all very theatrical and the foundation they used was far too dark she took a sample of her dress material with her as asked it all got washed off as soon as we got home and she redid it herself why not ask at your local beauty salon or hairdresser take o photo and material sample if you can they might know someone who does wedding makeup Mac is good for adults but a teenager needs something that looks a bit more natural or it can soon look tarty good luck

Prom, eh? Another Americanisation our young Sheeple go along with but without the style, the glamour or the money.

Its called a school leaving party. Or a school leaving do :D

A friend was telling me today about a mum that paid £450 for a pair of prom shoes, the sort with red soles ??

Prom, eh? Another Americanisation our young Sheeple go along with but without the style, the glamour or the money.

Its called a school leaving party. Or a school leaving do :D

As prom is generally the very last hurrah before graduation, and were a few years older than most of the kids here having them, not sure why they do it? I mean its our very last time together as a class, as most will be going off to serve in the military, uni or into work and not interacting with each other.

Majority of the kids here will still see each other when they head off to college. Calling it a prom is not really right. A formal, yes, but not a prom

A friend was telling me today about a mum that paid £450 for a pair of prom shoes, the sort with red soles ??

That mother is a idiot then

My prom I did my own makeup and a family friend, who happened to be a hairdresser, help pin up my hair.

My dress cost $60 and shoes were $20 (and thats with them being custom dyed to match my dress). My prom tickets cost more - $95 - for a lukewarm meal and a cruddy DJ at a catering hall.

The best part of the evening? When we went to a local goth club, dressed in our regular clothes and danced the night away. Then, limo dropped us all off home. We then got in our cars and met up my friends from the surrounding schools at a local diner and watched the sun come up together.

Christian Louboutin (French: [kʁis.tjɑ̃ lu.bu.tɛ̃]; born 7 January 1963) is a French footwear designer whose footwear has incorporated shiny, red-lacquered soles that have become his signature.

Something like this -

http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/shop/women/new-simple-pump-patent-3.html

Oh I know the shoes in question... the parent buying them for a few hours of dancing is a idiot.

My prom I did my own makeup and a family friend, who happened to be a hairdresser, help pin up my hair.

My dress cost $60 and shoes were $20 (and thats with them being custom dyed to match my dress). My prom tickets cost more - $95 - for a lukewarm meal and a cruddy DJ at a catering hall.

The best part of the evening? When we went to a local goth club, dressed in our regular clothes and danced the night away. Then, limo dropped us all off home. We then got in our cars and met up my friends from the surrounding schools at a local diner and watched the sun come up together.

Sounds amazing, apart from the 95 bucks for the warm food lol

The rest though, Wow, What memories you must have.!

Don;t know how much you want to spend but my daughter had her up do done at Toni & Guy (we have our hair cut there). Jo did it and she charged £30. It looked totally fab. I think they will do make up but if you were going best to check first.