Southey Green School

nikita

Hi Sharon Yes i Do remember you did you know Elain carney and Elain Turton and its nice to know that there is old School Friends out there , if you can remember me my name is Stephen webster and i lived at Firth park then Horninglow Rd but i still live in firth park now Married with 3 grown up kids and Grandkids plus Great Grandkids as well LoL Thanks for your Reply if you would like to stay in touch My Email stevem1ers@blueyonder.co.uk

sorry to be nosey,but do u know any of elaine turtons family?? i only ask because my mum was called elaine turton before she married,just wondering if its the same woman :huh:

sorry to be nosey,but do u know any of elaine turtons family?? i only ask because my mum was called elaine turton before she married,just wondering if its the same woman :huh:

We have a cousin called Elaine Turton there was also a Frank Turton

• 1 month later...
Hi anyone recall Jayne darwin, Jennifer colton, Maxine russle from Southey Green I used to know them well I left Southey in 1971

Jennifer Colton.......a really tall lass,her mum couldn,t speak properly,and she had a couple of brothers with learning difficulties,Maxine was blonde and reallt pretty,Jayne,if i am correct,married Graham Taylor.

I wonder what happened to Jennifer and Maxine?

The domestic science teachers name was Miss Baxter ..reason we all called her battleaxe..

hi my name is jean (atkinson) wall, i went to southey 1960-65 im on this site looking for old school friends. i remember mr headley mr bishop mr howe i sat next to irene broomhead i was in netball team with maureen sharland i have a photo somewhere. i'm also on facebook if anyone would like to get in touch. i'm under my married name, Jean Wall.

Hi Jean....Yes I remember you...I am in touch with a couple of oldies.. when you have a few more posts I can private message you. Not really done to put too much personal info on the open forum. You could email via my website on the link.

I think that you're right about Gowers, I also think that Miss Marshall, the art teacher is stood next to Hedley on the far right/centre. This photo looks like mid 50's to me, as most of the teachers look a little younger than I remember.(Which puts some of the older ones, about my age now........which is a bit scary :( )

Yes i agree the photo does look 50s,as i remember them looking older. I think I remember you, did you live off lindsey road?, did you have a friend called brian cowling? i'm Jean Atkinson i lived on Deerlands Avenue corner of Blackhill. do you remember Peter Varley he married Joan Gilliott. Peter Wilson also lived on Deerslands.

Yes i agree the photo does look 50s,as i remember them looking older. I think I remember you, did you live off lindsey road?, did you have a friend called brian cowling? i'm Jean Atkinson i lived on Deerlands Avenue corner of Blackhill. do you remember Peter Varley he married Joan Gilliott. Peter Wilson also lived on Deerslands.

Hi Jean....Yes to all...have just found you on F/book.:)