Barnsley vs Blades

a deserved win by the sound and stats and now nigey bumps is god again

First 20 minutes Barnsley probably edged it. But we should have been 1-0 when a simple header was directed straight at the keeper.

For the first goal, lovely delivery and a fantastic header from Davies, which was bang perfect in the top corner.

From then on we never looked like throwing it away.

A few decent chances and pretty much everyone had a good game.

Holt's goal was a beauty too, which is now 3 in 3 for him I believe.

Good win and silenced a few Barnsley fans.

Disappointing to see flares endangering people, one hit the front row when thrown from the back of the stand. Not good to see.

After all the focus before the game about searching etc, I didn't see one person searched.

Back to the positives, that should see us safely into the play offs and more money wasted ;)

Naw then mi owld corker Enjoy Easter WABAW

Great result to ease the pressure, and make the fight for the chasing pack more for 6th (rather than 5th and 6th)... Should also see off Barnsley's hopes too.

With MK Dons hammering Swindon 3-0 away, it looks likely that it could be Swindon over two legs....(assuming we don't collapse of course!).

Exactly as i see it too, although i would like to be playing the second leg at home and i don,t see that happening.

Exactly as i see it too, although i would like to be playing the second leg at home and i don,t see that happening.

Alan in all honesty with our home form I'd sooner play both legs away lol

Decent win and should be enough to cement your playoff spot:)

Just thought id have my two penny's worth.

You guys thoroughly deserved the points yesterday.

Obviously disappointed to lose a local game, but even more so to have my showed so little and just pumped the ball forward.

Still think we've a chance of the play offs , because were much better than we showed yesterday. But that's not taking anything away from you lads, because as much as you hardly footballed us to death , you showed more desire , limited us to no shots on target , and created more.

outside chance we may meet again before the end of the season ?lol

Just thought id have my two penny's worth.

You guys thoroughly deserved the points yesterday.

Obviously disappointed to lose a local game, but even more so to have my showed so little and just pumped the ball forward.

Still think we've a chance of the play offs , because were much better than we showed yesterday. But that's not taking anything away from you lads, because as much as you hardly footballed us to death , you showed more desire , limited us to no shots on target , and created more.

outside chance we may meet again before the end of the season ?lol

Cheers,

If I'm being honest put for last few weeks I've had a feeling the final will be either United v Barnsley or Bradford.

This week will be crucial for us. Colchester away tomorrow and then another big game next Saturday against spireites. Beats being in our usual relegation battle anyway lol

Cheers,

If I'm being honest put for last few weeks I've had a feeling the final will be either United v Barnsley or Bradford.

Pete so you're saying Bradford or Barnsley are going up.:hihi:

Chesterfield are the ones to watch for me I had them at 11\5 tonight, there a very good side, I honestly think United are going to struggle to get in the play offs never mind win em, teams are really biting now.

Barnsley seem to have lost their false choppers , losing at Colchester today after getting a footballing lesson from DEM BLADES, Chesterfield coming into form at the right time , but cant see the Blades missing out now

Pete so you're saying Bradford or Barnsley are going up.:hihi:

Not now, Barnsley are realistically out of it now, Barnsley 8 points & 16 goals worse off than us, I'd say now either Chezzy, Rochdale, Fleetwood and possibly Bradford for 6th.