IPad4 OS update

davyboy

2 days ago I updated the OS on my iPad 4.

I have resisted this for some time on the assumption that any bugs would have been corrected by now.

However,

Google maps is a disaster, it is slow to navigate and much of the screen is black with a white grid all over.

This grid is slow to clear and show the view (map or satellite ) often failing to clear at all.

Has anyone else found the and what is the solution?

I assume it's not possible to revert to the OS before the update.

2 days ago I updated the OS on my iPad 4.

I have resisted this for some time on the assumption that any bugs would have been corrected by now.

However,

Google maps is a disaster, it is slow to navigate and much of the screen is black with a white grid all over.

This grid is slow to clear and show the view (map or satellite ) often failing to clear at all.

Has anyone else found the and what is the solution?

I assume it's not possible to revert to the OS before the update.

I am having the same trouble with google maps as you are on my windows desktop.It must be a fault with the programme I think.

Just uninstalled it and reinstalled it 3 times with chrome ,opera and i.e. and now it will not even open.Ah well.

Edited by Kidorry

My iPad seems to have gone mad it just hung and wouldn't log in to any website.

So I turned off the power to the router and B/B box for 10 minutes.

After switching back on I can log on to websites AND google maps is now back to normal:huh:

Give it try Kidorry.