Car Culture? (Or just car stuff in general)

Tomm06, I saw two SLS AMG's cruising together at about 4:30 today.

I saw them down near the main Rivelin road - One was a dull silver, and one was just red. I've never seen an Aston Martin in Sheffield before ( :( ), but I have seen a red GTR a LOT up around Worall. I have often let the driver go, and he flashes his lights back at me and puts his hand up, he seems very polite, haha.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 18:29 ----------

I'm checking every one of your guys comments and recommendations by the way. Thanks for the help!

At Motornutz we are into classics. However, all of us are petrolheads so

yes, car culture at it's best.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 19:12 ----------

Has anyone seen the driveway up Crookes end somewhere with two SLS AMG's, a GTR and an Aston Martin on there that never seem to move? Would love to know the story behind it.

Do you mean the driveway in Broomhill, on the main road opposite the Post Office?

Has anyone seen the driveway up Crookes end somewhere with two SLS AMG's, a GTR and an Aston Martin on there that never seem to move? Would love to know the story behind it.

Covered in dirt and leaves!

Too much money? In jail? Work abroad? There must be some strange explanation!

I have a TVR and a Boxster, both a kept much cleaner than those and worth a fraction. I don't know how they can do it. All that tree sap will ruin the paint and roofs

Covered in dirt and leaves!

Too much money? In jail? Work abroad? There must be some strange explanation!

I have a TVR and a Boxster, both a kept much cleaner than those and worth a fraction. I don't know how they can do it. All that tree sap will ruin the paint and roofs

A friend who works round there told me the GTR is at the very top, but always looks spotless. I mean, if they're in the way, I'll take any one of them, if the owner likes...

• 1 month later...
Tomm06, I saw two SLS AMG's cruising together at about 4:30 today.

I saw them down near the main Rivelin road - One was a dull silver, and one was just red. I've never seen an Aston Martin in Sheffield before ( :( ), but I have seen a red GTR a LOT up around Worall. I have often let the driver go, and he flashes his lights back at me and puts his hand up, he seems very polite, haha.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 18:29 ----------

I'm checking every one of your guys comments and recommendations by the way. Thanks for the help!

Seen quite a few Aston Martins in Sheffield over the years