Wednesday v Blackburn

Sheridan1-0

Me an thee are gonna be avin words, that said, the optimism seems to be rubbing off onto the team, so I'll let ya join my club, but its a secret club that only special people can join.

Wednesday win 4-0.

I feel a little sorry for May being benched but I think it'll do the kid good in the long run, and his pace can have more of an impact against tired defenders.

Zayatte has silenced a few of his critics so I'm not concerned about the defence, but Maghoma needs to do more, his assists were nothing special tbh.

Yay lol

I'll go to bed early as well (and pray we win)

Having my tea in The Riverside all set, COUB'S! Make me smile through this horrid cold- can't be shouting (much) tonight because I'll just start coughing! Wish these virus' would just bugger off!!! Still going 3-1 - ever the optimist

Not gonna make it... Will have it on t'wireless, hope our young 'un and his Grandad finally get to see a win, or at the very least a good performance.

Potty, dont go stuffing ya face, room needs leaving for the champers n caviar:hihi:

Alison, bed early and wireless off please.;)

Not gonna make it... Will have it on t'wireless, hope our young 'un and his Grandad finally get to see a win, or at the very least a good performance.

Potty, dont go stuffing ya face, room needs leaving for the champers n caviar:hihi:

Alison, bed early and wireless off please.;)

I haven't webby, only had a steak sandwich......unless you count the strawberry tart!! shame you can't get. I'm only in the stand you know- my lad is a box tonight . Lol. Please follow instructions Alison hon x