Radio Sheffield Anti Football?

The program this morning was Foster doing is usual.Just talking over the caller trying to make his point

its called debate,,

---------- Post added 02-03-2015 at 18:25 ----------

and I still ban sports that involve chasing a ball round a field

Guest busdriver1

Radio Sheffield anti football?

Thats a good one, there is far too much football on it. There are people who do not want to hear about it and as one i do not listen to radio sheffield as there is too much on there for me.

Radio Sheffield anti football?

Thats a good one, there is far too much football on it. There are people who do not want to hear about it and as one i do not listen to radio sheffield as there is too much on there for me.

Too much Roney and Paulette imo, but you can't please everyone.

Let's get one thing straight Toby Foster does not like football. He doesn't understand the game and when he talks about it it's embarrassing. Walker, Staton and Giddings accommodate his shortcomings on the subject which becomes patronizing to the listener.

Millwall fans singing 'Jimmy Savile ' chants and using swear words at Rotherham fans. No wonder Foster is outraged. Let's face it if you go to a Comedy (and I use the term loosely) Club you certainly won't hear some of the stand ups using Savile as material for their jokes interspersed with foul language. Will you?

Edited by abbeyedges
Added punctuation

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask "why were there no arrests?" is it now police policy to sit back and record incidents like this and then go and arrest people later?, if so they are not exactly fulfilling their pledge to protect the public.

Arresting people removes officers from the front line as well as encouraging attempts to prevent the arrest which raises the risk that the situation will get further out of control.

It's far more efficient and safer to identify the suspects and arrest them. Especially as there wont be any television cameras to record the suspect headbutting an officers boot.

Arresting people removes officers from the front line as well as encouraging attempts to prevent the arrest which raises the risk that the situation will get further out of control.

It's far more efficient and safer to identify the suspects and arrest them. Especially as there wont be any television cameras to record the suspect headbutting an officers boot.

True, although they could have responded quicker than they did. The thugs didn't even "charge" the home supporters, they strolled past the stewards, the riot police took their sweet time in blocking them.

SYP slow to respond again in SY football incidents.