Farage forced to abandon Rotherham event amid protests

makes me laugh how these protesters choose what they want to protest about,changing from 1 min to the next

When Captain Hook was bleating out his nonsense speeches in on the streets of finsbury park about killing people in this country and anyone else his views wanted to attack, i didnt see anyone protesting about that, police stood round him and allowed his freedom of speech.

a politician who is trying to get his party elected, and rent a mob turn out, why werent the same people calling captain hook a racist then and waving their placards?

wasnt ukip who lets this abuse happen, it was another political party.

well said.

Not very democratic to do what the labour party did today.Point scoring from both sides was always going to happen.I hope the rest of the country do not think everybody in south yorkshire are like that.It looked very amateur the way they behaved and did anybody else spot a glaring spelling mistake on their placards,they are complaining of bigotry and do not even know how to spell it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31163189

Debate a rent a mob? Are you serious?

You cant debate with the Socialst Dont Work Party. They dont even have their own slogans they get handed to them from some high body. They dont even have their own arguments.

Nearest comparison to them is a religious group like Jo Hos for example.

I can picture it now... Our Nige' has been voted in as PM following a landslide victory in the 2015 General Election.

He visits the EU headquarters to declare the UK's independence from the EU.

Our Nige' : "I'm taking the UK out of the EU"

Mr Angela Merkel: "SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP"

Our Nige' : "Yes Sir"

and sits in the corner sobbing quietly to himself.

If Our Nige' daren't face a bunch of placard-wielding lefties who can't even spell, he won't take on the EU, that's for sure.

Not so quick!............we have taken on the jackboots twice before and won!

---------- Post added 06-02-2015 at 19:35 ----------

I agree.

But I would have more respect for Our Nige' if he challenged them in a debate instead of running away.

What's the point against "placard wielding lefties" as you describe?

You cant debate with the Socialst Dont Work Party. They dont even have their own slogans they get handed to them from some high body. They dont even have their own arguments.

Nearest comparison to them is a religious group like Jo Hos for example.

SWP/ Occupy / UAF , same leftie apologists and professional agitators , just flying a different banner for different rent-a-mob get togethers.

Pretty pathetic the lot of them.

Nigel Farage was on LBC today stating that the Police told him not to go out, they couldn't guarantee his safety. It's a pity the protesters outside couldn't see it in their hearts to protest when news broke about the thousands of young girls that had been abused.

What's the point against "placard wielding lefties" as you describe?

If Our Nige' was interested in justice for the CSE victims, then he would have debated with the lefties (remember Our Nige' wants a high-profile debate on national telly with Camerloon, and is very cross he has been turned down).

But Our Nige' was only interested in political point-scoring when he visited Rovvrem so ran away as quickly as his little legs could carry him, when confronted with a small protest group of elderly placard-wielders.

Want justice for the 1400 victims of CSE? Don't vote UKIP :roll:

makes me laugh how these protesters choose what they want to protest about,changing from 1 min to the next

When Captain Hook was bleating out his nonsense speeches in on the streets of finsbury park about killing people in this country and anyone else his views wanted to attack, i didnt see anyone protesting about that, police stood round him and allowed his freedom of speech.

a politician who is trying to get his party elected, and rent a mob turn out, why werent the same people calling captain hook a racist then and waving their placards?

wasnt ukip who lets this abuse happen, it was another political party.

This is because of the absurd nature of religious legal protections

If Our Nige' was interested in justice for the CSE victims, then he would have debated with the lefties (remember Our Nige' wants a high-profile debate on national telly with Camerloon, and is very cross he has been turned down).

But Our Nige' was only interested in political point-scoring when he visited Rovvrem so ran away as quickly as his little legs could carry him, when confronted with a small protest group of elderly placard-wielders.

Want justice for the 1400 victims of CSE? Don't vote UKIP :roll:

You are a blatant troll man who has no idea of heuristics

I genuinely suspect you would do likewise in sheffield or perhaps even was the labour backed fascists out today