What's Unique about this match?

mjw47

Well,you posted on some thing that is no way relevant to the football forum , I answered you telling you that the point you made was wrong, my post got removed?,

So what with all the name dropping , the police connections, your legal meanderings , your associations with club directors and managers and so on I can only assume that you have inside info that the ordinary posters on here have not got access to.

Don't call me a fool we may meet one day.

OooH a hard man. :hihi:

You've obviously been following my posts a lot more closely than I have yours.

Yes, I've had a reasonably interesting life and can prove anything I've claimed to to have done.

If you're that interested PM me and we'll arrange to meet.

Well,you posted on some thing that is no way relevant to the football forum , I answered you telling you that the point you made was wrong, my post got removed?,

So what with all the name dropping , the police connections, your legal meanderings , your associations with club directors and managers and so on I can only assume that you have inside info that the ordinary posters on here have not got access to.

C'mon lads chill, maybe or maybe not MJ knows these people he speaks of but as of now I don't see why his honesty should be questioned and in all honesty C. you're the last person who should pull him up for telling fairy stories, you tell lots of stories that you've heard and them make them fit around you.

You started a thread about Sheffields famous brickies claiming that you knew most of them and the adventures that you had with them but in 200/300 posts not one wrote saying that they knew you or even heard of you but you make people chuckle

These stories are a laugh C. and no one disputes them just as no one accuses you of lying, let's just chill and if and when we all meet let it be over a drink and no animosity.

Like my old mam used to say ... "it's better to eight than feight"

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuttsie

C'mon lads chill, maybe or maybe not MJ knows these people he speaks of but as of now I don't see why his honesty should be questioned and in all honesty C. you're the last person who should pull him up for telling fairy stories, you tell lots of stories that you've heard and them make them fit around you.

You started a thread about Sheffields famous brickies claiming that you knew most of them and the adventures that you had with them but in 200/300 posts not one wrote saying that they knew you or even heard of you but you make people chuckle

These stories are a laugh C. and no one disputes them just as no one accuses you of lying, let's just chill and if and when we all meet let it be over a drink and no animosity.

Like my old mam used to say ... "it's better to eight than feight"

I've met people like mj before, claims to know everyone and everything but never says anything constructive!

Fits in well on here!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

And amazingly you never took to Wilson even though he has been your most successful manager in years!

Who didn't? You should never assume things that you know nothing about. Plenty of fans liked him, although he was guilty of leaving it too late to make substitutions at times.

Off topic sorry ,every Bricklayer or Hod carrier that I have spoken about on the relevant thread I have worked with or met .

Some times you have to reply to posts that you would rather ignore .

If that's for me C, I wasn't out to upset you, rather the opposite, you tell a good tale and give us all a chuckle, it was meant as a compliment chum:thumbsup: