Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

Doesn't prove much?

How did you interpret the results?

it says nothing conclusive either way really , I personally know prayer makes a difference , out in the rural area the medical teams pray before every surgery , they believe it makes a difference and so do I , prayer can bring peace and reassurance to a patient

it says nothing conclusive either way really , I personally know prayer makes a difference , out in the rural area the medical teams pray before every surgery , they believe it makes a difference and so do I , prayer can bring peace and reassurance to a patient

Zimbabwe is hardly known for it's world leading medical practice is it?

You don't "know" prayer makes a difference, you "think" it does.

So can listening to Albatross by Pink Floyd. You don't know that prayer makes a difference, you want to believe it does but you have no way of knowing if the result would have been the same if you'd just played them music or indeed not done anything.

If the teams pray before every surgery, how do you know it makes a difference. Maybe they should try not praying before surgery so they can compare the difference.

One of the studies, by the way, found those who knew they were being prayed for suffered more complications. Praying may do more harm than good.

Zimbabwe is hardly known for it's world leading medical practice is it?

You don't "know" prayer makes a difference, you "think" it does.

yes I do know , I had prayer before a procedure which I was worried about the prayer before gave me peace, It also gave me the strength to go home the same day which doctors said I wouldn't be able to do !!

This was a study of over 1800 patients, prayer made no difference to the overall outcome.

Can you at least admit that?

This was a study of over 1800 patients, prayer made no difference to the overall outcome.

Can you at least admit that?

I can see what its says ! but I am not sure of validity as I have seen how prayer worded in my own life and i wouldn't have been with out that prayer