Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

You need better mates than the praying doctor,as for the lump,it would have gone down praying or not.If all these corny anecdotes that the religious come up with were true,hospitals would have no need for doctors,only prayers.You are as bible blind as they come,why do you think people are living longer? not because more people are praying that is for sure.

Lottie Cass you seem very angry at god by your comments , yes people live longer now as a result of better diet , better health care etc also did you know there is a panel of doctors who deal with miracles , it may be US situated but they look at medical evidence to do with this , they are an independent group set up to investigate miracles all over the world

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 09:55 ----------

OMW! Please tell me you are really a troll. Teeny, the leg thing is one of biggest scams going amongst faith-healers.

No this is real , she was a local teacher based in dronfied , I knew her many years ago , he doctor was at the northern general he actually said it was a miracle , The thing is here she had been told to expect to be in a wheel chair by the age of 30 and was already struggling with hip pain , back pain etc

I am not sure that we have anything to do with Dr Dollar although dr Ransom mamba was under his ministry , In elshaddai Sheffield we under pastor Sam and we are a church in our own right , I am not sure of these accusations that have been spoken of and none of my friends know about this and they have been there alot longer than me , We have never been forced to give money and its never ever been discussed that we should be given more etc
Well now you do know.

Ramson Mumba calls the shots for all UK El Shaddai centres, including Sheffield.

The churches in Houston texas are self governing and have no debt problems , they were established in the last 2 years , so my guess is its gossip as somebody has taken offence and publicly made accusations , as we all know even if you are innocent mud sticks but as we are all sinners there are things that happen which get blown up out of all pre portion and things get added so the sorry here is possibly gossip , I used to work in local radio and i am well aware how the press use journalistic licence ! I have a friend who presently works at the BBC in london he could tell you a few things which are only half truths that have been reported to be correct but just remember bad press sell as bad news is the only news which sells

I think you might have misread something, I don't think I've posted anything that claims the Houston branch has debt problems.

No this is real , she was a local teacher based in dronfied , I knew her many years ago , he doctor was at the northern general he actually said it was a miracle , The thing is here she had been told to expect to be in a wheel chair by the age of 30 and was already struggling with hip pain , back pain etc

Something like that would be on her medical records and there would be a lot of people in the medical profession writing papers on it. I suspect you are lying or that you've been duped.

And yet the premise of God is yet to be disproven. It really is a pointless debate because neither side can prove their claim. Instead, the whole thread turns into a mere school-yard tit-for-tat argument. With each side scoring points off the other for successfully arguing a minor point that didn't form the basis of the original argument.

It is not necessary to disprove the existence of any gods, what reason is there to believe in any of them in the first place?

What made you believe in your god, originally?

Why don't you believe in any of the others?

Can you disprove the other gods don't exist?

Many years ago there was a healing of a young teacher here in Sheffield she had a leg longer than the other , and was due to have an operation to lengthen the shorter leg , we ll she was prayed for , her leg became very warm and grew , so when she went to hospital they measured for the operation , her legs and they were both the same size yet before that there was a difference , there are miracles like this happening and can be verified but its down to you being open my own mother had a lump in her leg which came and went now in the end of her life that lump came back and was diagnosed but in the time between the lump appearing and going she had time to make provision for her last days ! which she did peacefully.

If this actually happened and can be verified it would have been front page news all over the world.

How can we verify it?

Many years ago there was a healing of a young teacher here in Sheffield she had a leg longer than the other , and was due to have an operation to lengthen the shorter leg , we ll she was prayed for , her leg became very warm and grew , so when she went to hospital they measured for the operation , her legs and they were both the same size yet before that there was a difference , there are miracles like this happening and can be verified....

I'd very much like you to verify that for us with some evidence. And by evidence I don't mean faith or the cynic in me will just know that's a load of religious garbage.

Well now you do know.

Ramson Mumba calls the shots for all UK El Shaddai centres, including Sheffield.

I think you might have misread something, I don't think I've posted anything that claims the Houston branch has debt problems.

no we have our own pastor Sam who is our leader

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 12:54 ----------

If this actually happened and can be verified it would have been front page news all over the world.

How can we verify it?

I am trying to find the information out I believe the Guy heading up this team was called Jonathan Hutton

https://holyspiritactivism.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/eleven-medically-verified-healings/

Edited by teeny

How can we verify it?

I think it was published by a christian paper at the time , Sadly i no longer know where she is as I lost touch with her but she was local lived in Sheffield and worked in Dronfield , she was very well liked and well known, It was quite a few years ago and i was possibly 20 then but i can tell you we have seen people healed in Zimbabwe through prayer. meningitis is a killer in Zimbabwe many cannot afford any treatment ! we have seen many survive when it was said there was no way this person could survive !

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 13:08 ----------

No, really, Ramson Mumba calls the shots for all UK El Shaddai centres, including Sheffield. I would have thought you'd be aware of this.

His facebook page is currently showing off his lavish lifestyle.

He probably does but thats a blessing for all his work for God

No because we have our own pastor ! who is our leader

If you are looking for faults in people you will find them in christians and non christians !

Edited by teeny