Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

According to Shirley, the woman's name was Gill Creswell. Just searched the recorded deaths throughout Yorkshire and Derbyshire, and I can't find anyone with that name dying in the last 60 years. Either the search is wrong or the story isn't quite right.

I thought you didn't have google Teeny?

<snip plagiarism>

I was really hoping you'd try and answer yourself as opposed to copying and pasting an article from some apologetics website.

Also, out of interest seeing as you claim not to have access to google or a search engine how did you find that so quickly?

unlike some of you I don't have Google or a search engine on this old pc or my phone so info is often just not there

It seems odd that you so often resort to copying and pasting large chunks of text from the internet (without ever giving credit to the authors) but don't use a search engine. How do you find this stuff is it a miracle?

Edited by flamingjimmy

Illness, suffering, and pain are the result of our living in a cursed world—cursed because of our sin (Genesis 3:16-19; Romans 8:20-22).

What sins? as I cant see any mentioned in those passages.

According to Shirley, the woman's name was Gill Creswell. Just searched the recorded deaths throughout Yorkshire and Derbyshire, and I can't find anyone with that name dying in the last 60 years. Either the search is wrong or the story isn't quite right.

it was her name she worked at Henry fanshaw and passed away in st Lukes possibly around 15 years ago when i lived in wakefield Maybe she was Gillian

I don't know anything else we were good friends but when i moved to wakefield for work i lost contact with loads of people from here , I moved back here in January 2002

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 17:38 ----------

I was really hoping you'd try and answer yourself as opposed to copying and pasting an article from some apologetics website.

Also, out of interest seeing as you claim not to have access to google or a search engine how did you find that so quickly?

It seems odd that you so often resort to copying and pasting large chunks of text from the internet (without ever giving credit to the authors) but don't use a search engine. How do you find this stuff is it a miracle?

I have a lot of stuff in my files from studies done with people else where

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 17:40 ----------

I thought you didn't have google Teeny?

no this is an old old Pc !! as mine went to Zimbabwe for a student there so a lot of quotation is in the files

I have a lot of stuff in my files from studies done with people else where

Ok, well here's a little tip for the future then.

If you go to the top of the window you're currently viewing in the little bar where it says 'www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/somestuff' try deleting that text and then type in 'www.google.com'. Then you can use google, it's totally free, and it doesn't matter how old your computer is, the processing is all done by google on the other end, they have very big, very new computers.

I don't really fancy reading an article from a Christian apologetics website, I come here to discuss things with actual people. Is there any chance you could formulate a little answer of your own to my question? Feel free to use that article for ideas.

Edited by flamingjimmy

Ok, well here's a little tip for the future then.

If you go to the top of the window you're currently viewing in the little bar where it says 'www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/somestuff' try deleting that text and then type in 'www.google.com'. Then you can use google, it's totally free.

I don't really fancy reading an article from a Christian apologetics website, I come here to discuss things with actual people. Is there any chance you could formulate a little answer of your own to my question? Feel free to use that article for ideas.

right this pc only works on windows but you can only have window open at a time ! its not windows 3.0 but its not far off and I need a new one but as yet I wont be buying one

right this pc only works on windows but you can only have window open at a time ! its not windows 3.0 but its not far off and I need a new one but as yet I wont be buying one

So does Google work on your one window?

Could you have lied previously? Which is definitely a sin, rather than "not being perfect" which isn't a sin.

Actually, prayer appears to have done worse than chance.

http:// http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/31/health/31pray.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

It still doesnt prove much

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 17:57 ----------

So does Google work on your one window?

Could you have lied previously? Which is definitely a sin, rather than "not being perfect" which isn't a sin.

no you can only have one window open at one time !! its a very old pc and i am told it did originally run windows 3.0 now i am not sure if thats a joke or not as they are all laughing here as its a really old pc ! I can only have something called bling on and it doesnt like that a freezes as it does with Ask .com

It still doesnt prove much

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 17:57 ----------

Doesn't prove much?

How did you interpret the results?

Doesn't prove much?

How did you interpret the results?

it says nothing conclusive either way really , I personally know prayer makes a difference , out in the rural area the medical teams pray before every surgery , they believe it makes a difference and so do I , prayer can bring peace and reassurance to a patient