Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

I don't believe God gives us cancer, Ebola etc I believe these are the things we brought on ourselves because we live in a fallen world and have sin

OK,so why do babies get these horrible diseases, are they sinners too or is it good old god moving in his mysterious ways?

Medical science did not encourage my mum to go to the doctor when nothing was seemingly wrong. But because she did, the cancer was caught early and she is now fine. And I praise God for that. He answered my prayers when I sat next to my mum in hospital (petrified that she wasn't going to wake up after going under).

Miracles do happen whether you choose to put that down to divine intervention or chance. Hopefully one day you may not be relying on a miracle.

Wouldn't you be best praising medical science.

OK,so why do babies get these horrible diseases, are they sinners too or is it good old god moving in his mysterious ways?

Yes because it's in their nature because they are born of man and man is sinful ,

They are born into a sinful world.

Personally, I take the view that if a child was to die at a very young age, God is bringing them back to him and taking them out of the sinful world we live in.

This is usually echoed by the sentiments of well wishes too. You often hear

"He/She is with God now"

"Rest in Peace"

"Angels leading them home etc"

Wouldn't you be best praising medical science.

Partly but I believe God intervened which made my mum go to the GP when nothing was apparently wrong, thereby catching it early.

But having said that I also believe it is God's continuing intervention that keeps me and my family safe. That's not to say I never experienced trouble and I'm in a protective bubble.

Edited by Delayed

Medical science did not encourage my mum to go to the doctor when nothing was seemingly wrong. But because she did, the cancer was caught early and she is now fine. And I praise God for that. He answered my prayers when I sat next to my mum in hospital (petrified that she wasn't going to wake up after going under).

Miracles do happen whether you choose to put that down to divine intervention or chance. Hopefully one day you may not be relying on a miracle.

Good luck does exist,divine intervention must be very selective.I am alive due to the skill of doctors and medical advancement,no miracle or gods involved.Why is it you think praying helped your mum? do you not think that the medical staff and modern medicine had anything to do with her recovery?

Good luck does exist,divine intervention must be very selective.I am alive due to the skill of doctors and medical advancement,no miracle or gods involved.Why is it you think praying helped your mum? do you not think that the medical staff and modern medicine had anything to do with her recovery?

Who gave the doctors the talents , skill to learn and assist in medical knowledge?

praying gives us peace and is our way of communicating needs to God , it's part of having a relationship God.

Edited by teeny

Please read my response thoroughly before asking questions:

"Partly but I believe God intervened which made my mum go to the GP when nothing was apparently wrong, thereby catching it early."

They are born into a sinful world.

Personally, I take the view that if a child was to die at a very young age, God is bringing them back to him and taking them out of the sinful world we live in.

This is usually echoed by the sentiments of well wishes too. You often hear

"He/She is with God now"

"Rest in Peace"

"Angels leading them home etc"

Why would god bother to let these babies be born in the first place only to die shortly after? You are talking rubbish,they cannot be sinners so why want them back? wouldn't your god want them all back to save them from this sinful world if your view is correct.

Please read my response thoroughly before asking questions:

"Partly but I believe God intervened which made my mum go to the GP when nothing was apparently wrong, thereby catching it early."

Are you sure she didn't go to the doctor because she felt something wasn't quite right? That is why most people go to the doctor.

Who gave the doctors the talents , skill to learn and assist in medical knowledge

Years of training to reach the required standard,please do not say goddidit.

Years of training to reach the required standard,please do not say goddidit.

I worked for a Christian doctor , she accredits all her knowledge to God helping her through and giving her knowledge , helping her learn and yes God did it

Why would god bother to let these babies be born in the first place only to die shortly after? You are talking rubbish,they cannot be sinners so why want them back? wouldn't your god want them all back to save them from this sinful world if your view is correct.

Probably because he wanted to give them life in the first place? Which is a gift in itself. We are all inherently sinners. That includes everyone : Me, You, Queenie, Pope, your favourite actor/actress/ EVERYONE.

Yes that is exactly what he wants but not everyone (like yourself) accepts he exists or loves him.

Are you sure she didn't go to the doctor because she felt something wasn't quite right? That is why most people go to the doctor.

Most likely but she had reached a certain age and was called in for a check-up. Like the dentist. I generally don't have any problems with my teeth but i go to have them checked up upon.

please do not say goddidit

She probably won't considering "goddidit" isn't a word.

Edited by Delayed