Black Cat Darnall-can anyone take to a vet?*sorted*

I won't hold my breath because its not injured.

I think RSPCA will respond if he has sores on him. I took a stray up to Peak a while ago who was covered in sores (from dermatitis) and RSPCA stepped in and sorted him out.

Can't offer to help at the moment though as I can't get the car off the drive :(

I think RSPCA will respond if he has sores on him. I took a stray up to Peak a while ago who was covered in sores (from dermatitis) and RSPCA stepped in and sorted him out.

Can't offer to help at the moment though as I can't get the car off the drive :(

Lol our roads like a skating ring so much to gravel.Right second call its now through to inspectors just come off phone to them and there aware its not contained.

yum yum more ham

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r180/terminator_020/cat3_zpsb433afbe.jpg

---------- Post added 30-12-2014 at 12:38 ----------

Magicmozart just waiting on RSPCA to come back to me now.

I keep missing some posts data problem on phone keeps kicking me back to main screen

so only get to see all when on pc

I have a spare carrier if that's any use to you?

I have a spare carrier if that's any use to you?

Thanks Daisyboo think ideally could do with a small dog cage could then put it on side of house chuck some blankets in it etc got some water proof sheets i could cover it over with.At least now there involved.Just seen it having its walk daily walk up road

Thanks Daisyboo think ideally could do with a small dog cage could then put it on side of house chuck some blankets in it etc got some water proof sheets i could cover it over with.At least now there involved.Just seen it having its walk daily walk up road

I have an old small cage that you could use but someone would have to collect it, dont mind lending a carrier to.

I have an old small cage that you could use but someone would have to collect it, dont mind lending a carrier to.

Shame could have contained it tonight been here all night just had its warm from me burning rubbish.Had 3 feeds today well im out of grub for it poor thing.

If a car can be got close to where you are then I can take him to a vets (as long as I'm not responsible for the vet bill!).

I'm in and out of vets all over Sheffield with feral cats in traps quite a lot of the time, so transporting is not an issue ;)

Thanks Medusa,

As said by PurplePeke and myself earlier, RSPCA and Rain Rescue will both help this cat - it just needs someone to get it to Peak vets - or if it had to be taken closer, then maybe all the bill would have to be with Rain.

I just think it sounds like it needs to be seen - ticks at this time of year?

Do you have a basket - it seems as though it can be got easily if Terminator sees it so much maybe he and you can liaise, then call us and we can sort at the vets between us.

Here ever day unless its chucking it down with rain lol shows up around 11.30 then around 5.30 pm although im not saying it wont be around other times as i see it through out the day but its got used to when im cleaning and feeding ferrets.I have been intouch today with RSPCA first time round was not brill i re phoned and there passing in on to inspectors now . Im assuming they will be intouch hopefully tomorrow.What do you think hold out for them or not

I would get a basket and a blanket in it tomorrow that you can put the food in - and leave it covered over. Nothing can be done now with New Years Day - so no operations.

Work on catching it 2nd Jan and then rspca or us or hopefully a volunteer will take it down.

We have a lady that offers to help drive but she's Hillsborough - i would have thought we could get closer to you. Whats your post code and whats your nearest vets?

I would get a basket and a blanket in it tomorrow that you can put the food in - and leave it covered over. Nothing can be done now with New Years Day - so no operations.

Work on catching it 2nd Jan and then rspca or us or hopefully a volunteer will take it down.

We have a lady that offers to help drive but she's Hillsborough - i would have thought we could get closer to you. Whats your post code and whats your nearest vets?

S95EH Think theres still one on handsworth hill if you can call them a vet next wood be the one near fish ponds hackenthorpe cant remember names other than PDSA that is.I was thinking same if anyone can drop a cage off could put it on side of house.It is secure down there and have tarpaulin sheets i could cover it over with to keep it dry.Dam i forgot about new year

S95EH Think theres still one on handsworth hill if you can call them a vet next wood be the one near fish ponds hackenthorpe cant remember names other than PDSA that is.I was thinking same if anyone can drop a cage off could put it on side of house.It is secure down there and have tarpaulin sheets i could cover it over with to keep it dry.Dam i forgot about new year

Peak vets are open through tomorrow and open again friday