Do you play your music loud in your car?

Do you play your music loud in your car  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play your music loud in your car

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • Never

ahh yes....ear phones!

i need grieve no longer for the loss of emotional freedom!

thanks man :D

Isn't using earphones in a car actually illegal? If not, it should be, it's much more dangerous than loud music.

---------- Post added 22-10-2014 at 08:41 ----------

Exactly! It comforts me to believe that most people do not think that they are the centre of the Universe and refrain from such attention seeking behaviour.

It comforts me that most people realise that loud music is not a way of seeking attention, it's just a way of enjoying the music.

I have it loud but never with the windows down, thats incredibly juvenile.

That's the same as me.

I tend to like my music quite loud, but I don't like to advertise it.

If I'm stopping and starting at lights in the city centre I tend to turn it down, but when I can put my foot down from Grenoside heading out of the city I tend to up the volume.

Regards

Doom

Both really. It can be both, it doesn't have to be one or the other. can you handle the two things at once darling or is it a little too confusing for you still?

Now that you've changed what you're saying to include "can be", I don't disagree.

Because if it can be, it also means that sometimes it isn't.

You're original statement though

It comforts me to believe that most people do not think that they are the centre of the Universe and refrain from such attention seeking behaviour.

Implies something different.

Depends on your definition of loud, if I am in the car on my own it certainly goes up depending on what I am listening to. If there is a traffic jam it is something to calm me (jazz, classical, certain rock like Fun Loving Criminals), if it is a long drive something to keep me energised (hardcore house, metal).

If I am in the car with my wife it goes down to 2/3 because she hates it :D

Now that you've changed what you're saying to include "can be", I don't disagree.

Because if it can be, it also means that sometimes it isn't.

You're original statement though

Implies something different.

Thanks or that; you are incredibly helpful and lovely - not self important, pedantic or pompous at all, oh no.

Edited by donotremove