Accident Asda Roundabout 4/10/14 4:50pm

yes he did

Fair enough so yes he was in the inside lane to take the third exit, which on this roundabout is exactly where you want to be unless you are heading to the Asda or the junction that takes you past the new Aldi.

to be honest i partly blame the council who have changed alot of the roundabout layouts in sheffield which certainly confuse people and go against what alot of people where taught - im not blaming the op driver - prince of wales roundabout layout as altered too along with meadowhead roundabout.

to be honest i partly blame the council who have changed alot of the roundabout layouts in sheffield which certainly confuse people and go against what alot of people where taught - im not blaming the op driver - prince of wales roundabout layout as altered too along with meadowhead roundabout.

People should have been taught to follow the signs and road markings.

jb

the roundabout contradicts itself - coming off parkway from rotherham left lane is left only - leaving asda main exit left lane is left only yet other direction from sheffield parkway i can almost go round roundabout in left lane

So where is the contradiction? You can only enter a roundabout from one place at a time, and you need to look at the signs and indications each time.

Nobody was hurt me or the other driver but this situation is very confusing. I have informed my insurance and they have taken my car away and have me a courtesy car to drive. The other driver reported the incident before me and has taken blame according to my insurance.

Wait and see what your insurance say next then.