Tramlines 2015.

Probably the Fun Lovin Criminals but without the love or the fun.

Are the tickets even remotely transferable? (As in are there some heavy anti-touting measures in place or they slightly more tradeable)?

I had a pair of tickets booked, turns out the venue sold out ages ago, were waiting for more, they never came. Now I'm stuck with 3 mates here on the weekend and don't have a pair of tickets for me and the missus :(

Just curious before I go to lengths if it's even remotely worth the time and effort or if they are effectively blocked for any kind of resale/transfer.

As far as I know they are just paper tickets delivered in the post which you exchange for a wristband on the day. They are easily re-sold/transferred. That was the case last year and I'm fairly sure it's the same this year too

Hi.

How many of you going to Tramlines are thinking of arriving by tram?

And of those how many would want to have a drink in Sheffield's foremost RAT pub, The Wellington (aka Cask and Cutler)?

I'm just asking because if there is likely to be a few of you we'll decamp elsewhere for the evening. No offense. The range of lager is top notch btw

So where in Sheffield would we be able to go for a decent pint on Saturday afternoon thats not going to be packed out with tramlines punters?

So where in Sheffield would we be able to go for a decent pint on Saturday afternoon thats not going to be packed out with tramlines punters?

Few of them would do the walk up Blake St to The Blake Hotel (fingers crossed).

Few of them would do the walk up Blake St to The Blake Hotel (fingers crossed).

we were originally planning on rutland/dev cat/bath/anchorage/brewdog. Guess thats not happening now. Might try the broadfield or robin hood instead, or have a look in the porter cottage/lescar, or even the stag and greystones.

Are the Everly Pregnant Brothers on anywhere?

Yes, they are playing the 'This is Heeley' festival stage at the Brothers Arms, 4pm Saturday.

Plenty of buses from town drop off nearby at Heeley Bridge (outside Ponsfords) - 20/20A, 25/25A, 43/43A/44 and 53.

https://www.facebook.com/events/828120510600353/

Edited by Andy C

Yes, they are playing the 'This is Heeley' festival stage at the Brothers Arms, 4pm Saturday.

Plenty of buses from town drop off nearby at Heeley Bridge (outside Ponsfords) - 20/20A, 25/25A, 43/43A/44 and 53.

https://www.facebook.com/events/828120510600353/

Thanks for the info Andy.

Now all I need to do is find a hotel & somewhere to park!