Firearm discharged on Masters Road

Anyone know about a firearm being discharged on masters this afternoon?

No but the police helicopter was over that area for about 20 mins

A car drove up/down the road and someone fired a gun at a house. The car mounted the kerb as it drove off. There were kids playing out etc, scary stuff.

Alot of us on here have all said its lucky no innocent was injured or killed ,as it's doubtfull the 'shooter' would have cared anyway tbh.

A little bit close for liking today just a few Doors away.

And just a few weeks back when we were telling a member here to avoid the place some were making it out a utopia. :hihi:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1333332&highlight=masters+road

Its a terrible place, everyone that lives there has to keep their head down because of that one house, they run the show, period.

Tbh utopia it is not,I think I posted Id always found it Ok,and we had . Yesterday being the first time close to my family anything major gone off...however the majority of people are lovely and that shouldnt be taken away from them.Yes was just 3 up from us but hopefully it was a 1 off .

---------- Post added 01-09-2014 at 11:10 ----------

And just a few weeks back when we were telling a member here to avoid the place some were making it out a utopia. :hihi:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1333332&highlight=masters+road

Lol Deffo didnt make out it was a Haven ...ive checked post ,my personal view at time based on 8yrs :)

A car drove up/down the road and someone fired a gun at a house. The car mounted the kerb as it drove off. There were kids playing out etc, scary stuff.

Wow, that's absolutely shocking! :o

I did notice a large Police presence in Parson Cross when I was passing through at about 8pm last night, including ARVs but at the time I didn't know if this was to do with a specific incident or just a general show of Police force.

Finally made The Star on the 3 September, with their super quick reporting of local events...

The poor neighbours must feel like moving out.

Its a terrible place, everyone that lives there has to keep their head down because of that one house, they run the show, period.

what's that suspose mean?

what's that suspose mean?

I don't think they mean they're in charge of the local Neighbourhood Watch.