Christians now fleeing from the islamists Iraq

you hope and pray not and pur left lib masters agree with you but ya never know one day we may wake up as a country to the enemy within.

How do you view Saudi Arabia and it's relationship with consecutive UK governments and the Royal Family?

Do you believe that "pur left lib masters" (sic) are complicit with the Saudi regime? Or is it more a case that money talks, arms deals talk and UK governments will suck up to the the most extreme nutters if they'll buy our planes?

Nothing whatsoever to do with "pur left lib masters" whatever they are.

Nothing up with Saudi arabia as long as they keep it in thier country and dont infect ours with their venom. Which of course they do but if its economically good so be it.

you hope and pray not and pur left lib masters agree with you but ya never know one day we may wake up as a country to the enemy within.

People like you are the enemy within.......:rolleyes:

People like you are the enemy within.......:rolleyes:

Can't really be an eneemy of my own culture can I ?

Think about it

Can't really be an eneemy of my own culture can I ?

Think about it

What culture? :rolleyes:

How do you view Saudi Arabia and it's relationship with consecutive UK governments and the Royal Family?

Saudi Arabia funded the ISIS with US high tech arms whereas Iraq got next to nothing - No Air power. This was blocked by congress led by Senate Bob Menendez chair of Foreign Relations Committee. Took ONLY six years (Kerry 30 years) to rise to the top of a panel with broad authority to oversee U.S. foreign policy !!

What you seeing in Iraq today is no surprise....it was long planned! Approved by USA(NuttyYahoo)

Why Senate Bob Menendez? Senator Menendez was presented with the Menachem Begin Award for Political Courage. American Friends of Likud (AFL)

Nearly 200 people came together at the Park Avenue Synagogue last Sunday night to support the American Friends of Likud (AFL) at its Annual Gala Awards dinner honoring Senator Robert Menendez (NJ-D) and Israeli Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister’s office Ofir Akunis. Deputy Minister Akunis received AFL’s Award for Excellence in Government and Senator Menendez was presented with the Menachem Begin Award for Political Courage.

In very precise language, Senator Menendez outlined four basic points relating to where he stands.

“First, as Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, I reject any movements which call for a boycott or divestment from Israel and any comment that suggests Israel runs the risk of becoming an apartheid state. Those are wrong, they are flawed, and they are unconscionable to this Chairman.”

Finally, in his fourth point, Senator Menendez thanked AFL for the Menachem Begin Award for Political Courage, and said, “there can be no denying the courage of the Jewish people, and as I look into my own soul, I know that there can be no denying the Jewish people their legitimate right to live in peace and security in a homeland for which they have had a connection for thousands and thousands of years and for so long as I am the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, that is the view that we will lead that committee from.”

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/05/26/senator-bob-menendez-outlines-positions-on-israel-iran/

Edited by Mozilla

Of course it was long planned

The US needs and should be the new Ottomans

Dont you get that at all? :D

A lot of these places like Iraq & Afghanistan are not united countries. They can't put together an organised response because they're a society of different tribes and sects often at odds with each other.

Yes you are right. I never thought about all the different tribes. Still you think they would try to unite for the common good.

Nothing up with Saudi arabia as long as they keep it in thier country and dont infect ours with their venom. Which of course they do but if its economically good so be it.

:loopy:

But they don't...which is the point people have been trying to make but has obviously gone whoosh over your head.

They are the funders of terrorism. They arm militias. They destabilise countries. Where do you think ISIS and the anti government militia in Syria are getting their arms from? Which is the most hardline bizzaro state in the Middle East, the sort of place that bans women drivers and beheads people for adultery? But successive Western Governments have allowed them to wield influence because they sell us oil.

It might have been Ann Coulter a decade ago who said the West should annex Saudi Arabia and just take their oil. At the time I thought it just another right wing rant....on second thoughts it's not a bad idea.

I sadi they dont

but untill the US invades the benighted hole we are stuck with them

Who is bankrolling the deadly terror group. The answer: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Turkey and Qatar – three of the United States’ biggest allies in the region.

The Obama administration has failed to put pressure on several (Persian) Gulf states that are directly responsible for helping ISIS gain a foothold in Iraq in the first place.

“The money is going through Kuwait and that it’s coming from the (Persian) Gulf,” said Andrew Tabler, senior fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. “Kuwait’s banking system and its money changers have long been a huge problem because they are a major conduit for money to extremist groups in Syria and now Iraq.”

State backing for ISIS, now the wealthiest terror group in the world, prompted Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to point the finger directly at Saudi Arabia and Qatar during a France 24 television interview. “I accuse them of inciting and encouraging the terrorist movements. I accuse them of supporting them politically and in the media, of supporting them with money and by buying weapons for them,” said al-Maliki.

The White House is also directly responsible for the spread of ISIS militants having backed other rebel groups in Syria which were once allied with and then taken over by ISIS. Indeed, some evidence suggests that the US even trained some of the fighters who went on to join ISIS at a secret base in Jordan in 2012 as part of covert aid to the insurgents

Yet another US ally – Turkey – also trained ISIS fighters at a location in the vicinity of Incirlik Air Base near Adana.

According to a source close to Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, the Obama administration turned a blind eye to the fact that Turkey was equipping and then sending fighters to Syria before they went on to Iraq. and has been accused the White House of being “an accomplice” in the ISIS takeover of major Iraqi cities.

no need to rant on....

the US want oil so they should do all that is needed to get it

wake up from the joints and realise that life is rather nasty and harsh.