Sheffield United Hooligans jailed after attacking drinkers in Leeds.

roosterboost

Which part of

Gives you that impression?

See post 23...and read it this time

---------- Post added 24-07-2014 at 16:27 ----------

I dont want to get in a big debate about it....we all agree its not wanted in football...regardless of how much they know about the team they support.

See post 23...and read it this time

---------- Post added 24-07-2014 at 16:27 ----------

I dont want to get in a big debate about it....we all agree its not wanted in football...regardless of how much they know about the team they support.

Don't waste your time mate, when you do get under their skin, which is not too easy, they do close ranks and stick together like cornered rats (or similar)

Stoped for the first 50 mins, we won 4-2 btw :) any sign of your money yet ? :) or is it another bank holiday :)

Dunno chief and either way I am beginning to lose a interest tbh, it'll all come out in t'wash one way or t'other, I'll just let em get on with it and wait patiently for the official announcement, Now that's your question answered so stop swerving the old issue.

Are you ready to join Gazza n Bypass n RR n CB n Grapps n Pat n Owl66 n everyone else apart from me nervy n Robbie.

Come on Rob, you know it's unpopular to suggest Football Casuals are anything other than low life drug addicts who would rob the charity tin from their local church!

People don't consider the type of lads who get involved include school teachers, solicitors, self made millionaires and even in the past has included ex-players of pro clubs and TV personalities.

One of the few subjects in life where everyone thinks they know all about it and have an opinion..