Owls buyer ? INFO PLEASE

Where do we get our information from then?.

Sheffield Forum :hihi::hihi:

Where do we get our information from then?.

Ill get mine from the club website,you do what you want.

you keep missing out the word alledgedly, unless you know all the financial goings on at lens?

you seem to have taken a single rumour and painting it as the gods honest truth...surprisingly :roll:

There are now press links on here and quotes from Lens FC, saying his payments have not gone through yet, nor has the suspension been lifted, be it the suspension is expected to be lifTed, but the clubs budget will suffer , being cut from 48m Euros to 38m Euros !! thats a big drop. So the word Alledgedly is not required :)

Its all down to one man too !!

The best bit of news from Lens , is the fans should still see there club gain promotion ALLEDGEDLY:)

Ill get mine from the club website,you do what you want.

I think we've had plenty of crap fed us off those places as well.

I think we've had plenty of crap fed us off those places as well.

Fair point.:)

Guest sibon
He failed to pay his dues , resulting in the clubs recorded and presented records to their F.A proving to be ,lets be kind ..false.

Lens fc had gained promotion to their Premiership, that promotion now being suspended. , as a result.But you know all this:)

Swop your Owls supporters head, for a Lens fc supporters head . as a major shareholder he left the club high and dry.

Poundy. That isn't true. I know that you have your Blade head on and that you are hoping against hope that this takeover isn't going to happen. I'm sorry to inform you that the Blades are the only fantasy takeover hosts in Sheffield. Our one is for real.

Read the links on this thread and have a little think. Just a little one. It is pretty easy to see what has happened in France.

Oh, I'd be getting a decent brief too, if I were you. Mama takes no prisoners, you know.

Oh, I'd be getting a decent brief too, if I were you. Mama takes no prisoners, you know.

Allen MK11 ? :help:

Borat of the Bailey:hihi:

I dont know why people think it is taking an unusually long time to ratify.it took Leicester 2 months August to September to go through when MM sold them,does anyone really think we would have taken 2 goalkeepers on the wages they will be on if MM was still putting the money in, also the ratification is not to check how much money some one has just fit and proper person...and even Cellino passed that. Mammadov is the owner of SWFC according to MM but i suppose you all know better than him.

Of course he has:rolleyes:

His conduct at Lens F.C should be of concern to you all, he may do it again !! if he passes the fit and proper persons test.

We were at our lowest before MM took over, other than the club actually folding there's nothing the new owner could do that would give me concern. Yes it doesn't sound great at lens but I'm not going to spend 3 years worrying about him doing the same with us, life's too short.

Not really heard much about when it will be sorted though to answer you question though, at least we are managing to still sign players, that's the main thing

Borat of the Bailey:hihi:

I dont know why people think it is taking an unusually long time to ratify.it took Leicester 2 months August to September to go through when MM sold them,does anyone really think we would have taken 2 goalkeepers on the wages they will be on if MM was still putting the money in, also the ratification is not to check how much money some one has just fit and proper person...and even Cellino passed that. Mammadov is the owner of SWFC according to MM but i suppose you all know better than him.

I was replying to the fact that Sibon said that Borat would take to court anyone dissing him ... Echoes of the Dave Allen era then:hihi:

I was replying to the fact that Sibon said that Borat would take to court anyone dissing him ... Echoes of the Dave Allen era then:hihi:

Sorry didn't mean to quote you..Bloody phones...