Photo booth near entrance

I've seen some threads re phone booths but this is a bit different.

My dad needs a photo doing to renew his driving licence. He can hardly walk so I wondered if anyone knew of anywhere where you could get from the disabled parking to the booth with just a few steps (less than 20yards ideally)

Thanks

I think most supermarkets have them located just inside the entrance.

Meadowhall had one on the ground floor next to the m&s entrance (under the escalator from the footbridge).

Hi , can I ask how old your dad is , and does he have the paper part and photo card licence ?

I though max speilam let you take a photo from a camera phone and then they reasized it to passport size i.e if you did it that way then your dad wouldnt have to go anywhere as you could judt take the photo there to print off.

Timpson's at the Archer Road Sainsburys do passport photos. You can literally park just outside and there are just a few steps to get inside. £6.99 for six.

I've seen some threads re phone booths but this is a bit different.

My dad needs a photo doing to renew his driving licence. He can hardly walk so I wondered if anyone knew of anywhere where you could get from the disabled parking to the booth with just a few steps (less than 20yards ideally)

Thanks

I don't know where you are based, but there are places like Highfield Post office, on the junction of London Road, and Woodhead Road, where you can get passport photos taken, where it's literally a matter of just walking into the shop, with parking within a short distance.

Max Spielman on high street, city centre, (near Macdonalds) also do passport pics. (not quite as easy to get to, though).

I also seem to remember that I was told you can get such photos done at Howden House, the council offices, fairly inexpensively, and, again, there's parking very close by.

Hi

If you go to some post offices they will take photo in their own booth and its sent electronically. It's far easier doing it like that and parking is less likely to be a problem.

If your dad lives anywhere near you I know the post office at Frecheville definitely has this service and you can park right outside the co op door and its only a few footsteps into the post office.

I just remembered that Sainsbury's at Crystal Peaks has a booth in the entrance hall, round the back of peaks where Blockbuster video used to be (the downstairs food court/ Macdonalds entrance)

If your dad has a valid uk passport he can get his licence renewed online and his passport photo will be used electronically, I did mine this way recently.

If your dad has a valid uk passport he can get his licence renewed online and his passport photo will be used electronically, I did mine this way recently.

I think your passport has to have been issued within 4 years for this.

Homebase on Chesterfield Road have one just inside the main door with disabled parking right outside the door