The Liberal Democrats - all discussion here please

22 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Leader should be Layla Moran .

She is a pan-sexual though, would that put people off?

She also believes in Universal Basic Income, both the Tories and the Liberal Democrats make Starmer look good.

1 minute ago, El Cid said:

She is a pan-sexual though, would that put people off?

She also believes in Universal Basic Income, both the Tories and the Liberal Democrats make Starmer look good.

Wouldn’t put me off 😍

5 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Doesn't alter the fact that those who don't fight,  don't win.

If they want the voters to come to them,  they need to look as if there is fire in their bellies.

Stop Drama Queening.  They were meaningless by-elections. 

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Stop Drama Queening.  They were meaningless by-elections. 

They weren't for the Tories.  They were a nice promise for the General election.

Can you remember that I did warn you that Reform would split the vote for you ?  You should listen to my advice more carefully.

Fini

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

They weren't for the Tories.  They were a nice promise for the General election.

Can you remember that I did warn you that Reform would split the vote for you ?  You should listen to my advice more carefully.

They will try to take votes from Labour or not run candidates when the Tories have a chance.

A Reform candidate for my area popped up on Facebook today, they are getting ready for a May general election.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Fini

By-elections always have low voter turn out.  When the Labour party were in power they lost by-elections to the Tories but went on to win the next general election.  Anyone listening to your advise is foolish.  Enough said. 

3 hours ago, Axe said:

By-elections always have low voter turn out.  When the Labour party were in power they lost by-elections to the Tories but went on to win the next general election.  Anyone listening to your advise is foolish.  Enough said. 

We shall see    and we're all looking forward to it except you.

27 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

:rolleyes:

11 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I am looking forward to the day after general election day and seeing egg on faces. 

2 hours ago, Axe said:

I am looking forward to the day after general election day and seeing egg on faces. 

You will feel like the frying pan that has  fried the eggs has hit you  in the clock when Labour win. :hihi: