Urinal at Millhouses Park .. too high?

No no, more an admiration sort of love than a "let's flash headlights and meet at the toilets" type of love, don't worry!

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Surely you'd wash your hands AFTER having a wee ... not whilst in the process of it?

Time-saving strategy.

Did you not consider standing on your hands.

The urinal is designed for upside down urinating. It is all the rage in Milllhouses.

What on earth was someone thinking when installing it ... it's virtually at worktop height. There's no wonder that the radiator next to it's rusty!

They're taking the pee.

I recently had a weekend down on the west in end in london with family and we ended up in tidy little back street real ale pub that had been recommended to us. A great place it was however back on story ish, the urinals in this particular pub were in face a game. Sounds wrong doesn't it? Well in a way it was but the aim was to fire it in the right direction in order to make a windmill go round in the urinal. Bizarre and on most levels wrong but made going for a leak interesting.

Ik een zucht van opluchting! :P

Haha, those translators aren't what they could be yet, but I am relieved as well. I drove over especially to see if it was maybe for people at 6'2"!

Isn't that one for kids on pogo sticks ?

Yes ... no ... yes ... no ... yes ... no ... yes ... no ... yes ... no ... yes ...

Did you not consider standing on your hands.

I wouldn't literally do that, could be a very precarious position to be in. :hihi:

I would test this theory but I don't want to splash out on a new pogo stick. :confused:

Er, no ... sorry ... I seem to be having some kind of hand over the head kinda moment here. Is this some kind of palimpsest? :huh:

So you claim you do not know my friend Hugh.

Surname Rynol ring a bell?

I'd be more worried about someone taking a camera into a Gents' toilets and taking photographs. :o