Car hire - recommendations?

My car died on the way home from work this evening. I won't know if its repairable until sometime monday. Can anyone recommend decent car hire place so I can get myself to work on monday and keep going until my car is repaired or i've replaced it?

I know someone who used City Car whilst here doing a masters degree. She loved it for its flexibility, although at times it was a bit of a pain to get a car. I think it is a very smart way of doing things.

I recenty hired a vehicle from enterprise, rotherham branch, first class service, clean reliable vehicle, reasonable rental rates and they collected me from home and returned me home at the end of the hire period.highly recommended

Dont drive, but this has always interested me:

http://www.citycarclub.co.uk/locations/sheffield-car-hire

I did some serioe research into this and its just not viable for me - would of cost an absolute fortune and often more than renting or getting a taxi - I always use AFP they do vans and I believe cars - always a decent service if a little dear.