The Fosters / High Green

What's the Fosters like at High Green? It looks like a bomb site. I've heard they are going to be done up, who owns them??? It's about time they made up their minds what they are going to do with them. Whats your views on this matter!!

My Ex lived not far from them. we talking about them scrubby flats???

horrible they are. plus i always saw gangs congrigating at the bottom of them, with cider from the little scubby shop underneath flats.

Cant imagine what the place looks like inside, i dont think i even want to know.

OWLSCHICK SAYS DYNAMITE TIME :hihi:

I have one or two acquaintances at The Fosters. I think generally the area is very poor and there doesn't seem a lot for kids to do there. The area looks very run down and I hear there is a lot of crime there. I think if more money and resources were pumped into the area this may alleviate some of the problems. Same old story innit.

Fosters is probably the worse flats in sheffield. No one will move in them (do you blame them) SCC are trying to give them away. Full of smackheads and drunks. Makes you wonder what could be crawling in the shop under them

Used to live with ex in a house bang across from those flats. Full of the low life of high green. The guy who runs the shop underneath has to have 24 hour security. They tried to burn the shop down the other month. Stay well away.

Yeah, Thanks For That, I Aint No Tramp And I Dont Live Like One, All The Arses That Are Slagging The Flats Want To Take A Good Look At Their Areas They Live In, Bet They Av Some Dodgey Caracters Hanging About At Night And Some Dodgey Corner Shops Etc