The Fosters / High Green

I hate those flats, i can see them from my house and they spoil the lovely veiw. they are so ugly!!!!! cant someone do something????

Ask the Bus Drivers on the route 76, I am sure they can drive into the flats if the price is right.

There is nothing wrong with High Green, I lived there for 20 years with my parents. I live in Doncaster now & only moved away because a) I couldn’t afford a house in High Green & b) my partners business is based in Doncaster & it’s much easier for me to move & travel to work than to disrupt my partners business. I feel really home sick here & would love to move back to Sheffield.

I never found the Fosters to be that bad of a place, I have lots of friends up there still & my parents have lots of friends who live up there. The flats arnt that bad either, ok so they don’t look that good but I’m sure something can be done about them to make them look more aesthetically pleasing like what they have done with Hyde Park flats.

If you think the Fosters are bad I’ve been on many jobs with my other half in Hyde Park, Intake, Highfields, Barnby Dun & Balby & they are worse places than any place’s I’ve been in Sheffield.

There is nothing wrong with High Green, I lived there for 20 years with my parents. I live in Doncaster now & only moved away because a) I couldn’t afford a house in High Green & b) my partners business is based in Doncaster & it’s much easier for me to move & travel to work than to disrupt my partners business. I feel really home sick here & would love to move back to Sheffield.

I never found the Fosters to be that bad of a place, I have lots of friends up there still & my parents have lots of friends who live up there. The flats arnt that bad either, ok so they don’t look that good but I’m sure something can be done about them to make them look more aesthetically pleasing like what they have done with Hyde Park flats.

If you think the Fosters are bad I’ve been on many jobs with my other half in Hyde Park, Intake, Highfields, Barnby Dun & Balby & they are worse places than any place’s I’ve been in Sheffield.

I dont think people are saying that High Green is a bad area, around 20 years ago it was on par with Dore / Totley is just the flats that let it down, get rid of them and the area will look better over night:hihi:

I hate those flats, i can see them from my house and they spoil the lovely veiw. they are so ugly!!!!! cant someone do something????

Must be quite close to where I am the, Raven. Have a look at my post - the long one from yesterday.