The Fosters / High Green

NOT SAYING YOU ARE A TRAMP , BUT YOU GOTTA ADMIT , THE FLATS HAVE A **** NAME FOR THEMSELVES , OK MAYBE THIS HAS BEEN FROM WHEN THE COUNCIL OWNED THEM , BUT WHEN PEOPLE DRIVE BY THIS DUMP AND LOOK AT ALL THESE IDIOTS HANGING ABOUT & EVEN ENTERING THE BLOCK , WHAT ARE WE MEANT TO THINK , THIS IS A IDEAL PLACE TO LIVE .... :loopy:

the idiots enter the flats becouse the f****** lock is **** thats surpose to keep them out and yes the flats do look like crap but dont tare all the tenants with the same brush are should the council pull them down and move every 1 to a place nea:hihi: r u

you make your home yours, never mind how much crap goes on outside, ive lived here 10 years now and seen it all, ive been down town drinkin and seen alot worse. i came over here from Kosovo and people have been great to me, the government are fantastic provide all my utensils etc and the people are great around here, i get a few remarks from the idiots but who cares, this is my home now regardless of how it looks on the outside, its whats on the inside that matters.

Need I Say Anymore , Hg Man ~ Should'nt You Be Tucked Away In Bed After A Hard Days Graft At The Car Wash On Peniston Rd Or 1 Nearby , I Hope You Are Happy With Your Lifestyle , Do You Pay Any Tax On Your Job , What About Rent And Bills Who Pays For These , Im Sorry If A Seem To Be Rude , Only My Daughter Has Been Trying To Get A House In High Green For 10 Yrs , Just About The Same Time You Have Lived In Fosters , How Come You Get A Easy Ticket And My Daughter Has To Cope Living In A Bedsit , Ok Its Not Your Fault , But Something Is Going Wrong Along The Line !!!

Used to live with ex in a house bang across from those flats. Full of the low life of high green. The guy who runs the shop underneath has to have 24 hour security. They tried to burn the shop down the other month. Stay well away.

If i was you id get my facts straight before posting,

The guy who runs the shop,is acctually 3 guys and 3 women,and no they do not have 24 hour security at all,

I live not far from the Fosters and have done so for 9 years now,Ive never had any problems at all,The people are very friendly that live near by,However they dont stand for any s**t off anyone either.

Many people think that HighGreen is a very rough area,but its not at all,I do agree that the flats do attract some idiots but these idiots dont only live in HighGreen,They come from other areas too ie...Shiregreen !!!!!

What has happened to this thread?

How Come You Get A Easy Ticket And My Daughter Has To Cope Living In A Bedsit

....erm perhaps because of persecution in Kosovo?

This thread seems to have deviated from The Fosters / High Green to some sort of personal disagreement?!?!?

I Think There Is One Guy That Runs The Shop, And Maybe 6 That Work There So Get Your Facts Straight. Anyhow Must Admit That Living In The Fosters Is Like Being On A Paradise Island Compared To Kosovo. You Losers That Are Dissing It Should Live In My Former Country And Think Yourself Lucky. You Dont Know What Youve Got