The Fosters / High Green

I dont think people are saying that High Green is a bad area, around 20 years ago it was on par with Dore / Totley is just the flats that let it down, get rid of them and the area will look better over night:hihi:

Get real ! it's never been on par with Dore :D , in fact it's never been anywhere near par :D . I've lived in the area (Chap) for a long, long time and there is some decent parts that surround the Beirut bit. Even a mate of mine who lives there calls it the Ghetto. There are some really decent folk around there but like has been mentioned there's some real bad uns. The flats however contribute to the ghetto image and wouldn't be missed in my opinion

I used to be on the high green TARA when i lived up there and i`m sure i heard the story of the mast on top of the flats. We were always in talks with the council trying to get them dimolished. There IS only one owner of the shop underneath i still go in as my daughter lives with her mum opposite. It`s a great shop for emergency fresh stuff and if you want a cheap can of beer (who cares if they`re out of date you still get ****** on out of date beer)

Some other members of the TARA lived in the flats and THEY wanted them knocking down as in there own words not mine " they were full of druggies"

Sorry if i upset anyone but i think they should be pulled down.

Ask the Bus Drivers on the route 76, I am sure they can drive into the flats if the price is right.

I LIVE IN THOSE FLATS AND FOR YOU TO SUGGEST SOMTHING LIKE THAT AFTER THE SEPTEMBER THE 11TH ATTACKS I THINK IS DISGUSTING. MAYBE YOU SHOULD ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE OPENING YOUR FAT MOUTH, IDIOT.......

I LIVE IN THOSE FLATS AND FOR YOU TO SUGGEST SOMTHING LIKE THAT AFTER THE SEPTEMBER THE 11TH ATTACKS I THINK IS DISGUSTING. MAYBE YOU SHOULD ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE OPENING YOUR FAT MOUTH, IDIOT.......

Are they as bad as there reputation HG or is it just rumours. They seamed bad when i lived there and John who owns the shop used to have no end of trouble from some of those that lived in them. It`s 4 years since i lived up there. Maybe things have changed.

Are they as bad as there reputation HG or is it just rumours. They seamed bad when i lived there and John who owns the shop used to have no end of trouble from some of those that lived in them. It`s 4 years since i lived up there. Maybe things have changed.

HI PEDRO , TO BE HONEST I DONT THINK ITS THE RESIDENTS OF THE FLATS WHAT ARE BAD NEWS , OK MAYBE JUST A COUPLE OF FLATS (NO NAMES MENTIONED) , ITS ALL THE LITTLE HOODIES DICKS WHAT HANG AROUND THE SHOP & FLATS WHICH MAKES PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE TENENTS OF THE BLOCK , AND TO ALL YOU GEEKS WHO THINK ITS FULL OF SMACK HEADS , WELL I HAVE BEEN ON THE BLOCK TODAY & DONE MY OWN DOOR TO DOOR INQUIRIES AND FOUND OUT ALOT OF THE DRUG USE IS FROM THE OUTSIDE BUT COME IN THE FLATS TO SHOOT UP ON THE STAIRS . IM SORRY IF I HAVE GIVEN THE FOSTERS A BAD NAME IN THE PAST BUT I WAS WRONG , YOU CANT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER , ANYWAY ITS ABOUT TIME WE STOOD UP TO THESE LOWLIFE AND GIVE THEM ABIT OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE :rant::mad::evil:

I LIVE IN THOSE FLATS AND FOR YOU TO SUGGEST SOMTHING LIKE THAT AFTER THE SEPTEMBER THE 11TH ATTACKS I THINK IS DISGUSTING. , .......

Dont worry it would be empty when the 76 go's into it, it would be a cheaper way of pulling them down:D