Xbox1 worth it or rubbish?

Xbox1 really not worth the time it takes to ****. Paid full wack 4 clitchy plastic that came with empty promises. Ps4 time ireckon.

Well good sir, I can see how one would be disappointed with modern gaming. Personally there is nothing of interest for me on either of those machines, non of the games offer any new experiences.

I would just hang on as you may have the same thoughts with a ps4, they both have a lack of games at the moment and the only difference between the two is titanfall vs infamous.

Besides which, you are going to loose a crap tonne of money selling it especially now with all the price cuts it's getting everywhere.

One of the saddest things in life imo is adults playing video games. Sad as in unfortunate not to be doing something more creative with your time. I actually hold most SF gamer members in high regard, so not meant as an insult, though that's how it'll come across no doubt. :|

I would just hang on as you may have the same thoughts with a ps4, they both have a lack of games at the moment and the only difference between the two is titanfall vs infamous.

Besides which, you are going to loose a crap tonne of money selling it especially now with all the price cuts it's getting everywhere.

I agree, probably want to wait a few months or even longer for the xbone/ps4 to come down in price & get a few good games.

PS3 is still a great console, it's a good buy, there's still some recent games. Blurays are pretty indestructible so there's no problem buying cheap second hand games. Some of the PS3 exclusives are great games.

One of the saddest things in life imo is adults playing video games. Sad as in unfortunate not to be doing something more creative with your time. I actually hold most SF gamer members in high regard, so not meant as an insult, though that's how it'll come across no doubt. :|

Sadder than you sat dribbling out of your mouth watching mindless tv every night?

One of the saddest things in life imo is adults playing video games.
I can think of far saddest things in life, such as kids dying of malnutrition or illnesses that were cured a century ago, families residing on and eking an existence out of rubbish dumps, fauna species still becoming extinct on a near-daily basis <etc>

imo :|

Adults playing videogames are no "sadder" than adults sat alongside a river or a lake with a stick and a nylon line, adults waiting alongside traintracks or airport runways with binoculars and notepads, adults getting excited at 22 guys (or gals, lets not be sexist) chasing a ball around a pitch, <etc>

It's a hobby. Quite a social one, as well, in these modern days of online-enabled play.

I can think of far saddest things in life, such as kids dying of malnutrition or illnesses that were cured a century ago, families residing on and eking an existence out of rubbish dumps, fauna species still becoming extinct on a near-daily basis <etc>

Adults playing videogames are no "sadder" than adults sat alongside a river or a lake with a stick and a nylon line, adults waiting alongside traintracks or airport runways with binoculars and notepads, adults getting excited at 22 guys (or gals, lets not be sexist) chasing a ball around a pitch, <etc>

It's a hobby. Quite a social one, as well, in these modern days of online-enabled play.

Well put! +1

It tends to be down to personal preference with choosing between an Xbox or a Playstation.

The exclusives available is one factor, the price is another, if you have friends that already own one or the other is another factor.

Personally I'm waiting until I buy a PS4. Waiting for some more games to come out is only the real reason for me, I'll give it another 6 months maybe and see what's available.

Until then I'm happy with a PS3 and getting great PS+ games for free each month (which can't yet be downloaded to play on the PS4 by the way).

:)

I was watching my nephew playing a game on his PC and he was actually dodging the bullets.:huh:

Well said.

I'm assuming that mega is one of the older generation here but I'm just in my 30s and I still game. I grew up at the time that multi-player games came in and I'm talking the likes of Doom, Heretic, Quake etc. The ones where multi-player meant needing a local network.

Today I use my xbox to play games with childhood friends who have since moved out of the area and into other parts of the country. We use the chat facilities to catch up and we play together, as we did with the local networks.

One of my friends met a girl at a gaming convention in 2007 and later this year will be celebrating not only their first child's birthday but also their 5th wedding anniversary.

So go on, tell me gaming for adults is sad . . . . :roll: