Muslim Extremists trying to take over schools

My children's school in sheffield doesn't even serve halal meat and the op is saying extremists are plotting to take over schools.

Might have spoken to soon, this is happening in Rotherham:

Parents have condemned a school's decision to ban all pork products from the menu and replace other meats with halal versions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575724/Parents-fury-pork-sausages-banned-school-menu-replaced-halal-meat.html#ixzz2vQ3N7tmZ

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My children's school in sheffield doesn't even serve halal meat and the op is saying extremists are plotting to take over schools.

Might have spoken to soon, this is happening in Rotherham:

Parents have condemned a school's decision to ban all pork products from the menu and replace other meats with halal versions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575724/Parents-fury-pork-sausages-banned-school-menu-replaced-halal-meat.html#ixzz2vQ3N7tmZ

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I have read this and I don't agree with it either, the reason being that over 80% of children who eat pork will not be able to have any which is wrong and causes ill feeling.

It's this type of thing that fuels the fires of resentment, why can't they serve both halal and non halal?

I know they serve both halal and none halal in prison kitchens so why not in schools?

The Muslims who eat halal are not to blame it's the stupid people that decided they can't serve both that wants bollocking.

I have read this and I don't agree with it either, the reason being that over 80% of children who eat pork will not be able to have any which is wrong and causes ill feeling.

It's this type of thing that fuels the fires of resentment, why can't they serve both halal and non halal?

I know they serve both halal and none halal in prison kitchens so why not in schools?

The Muslims who eat halal are not to blame it's the stupid people that decided they can't serve both that wants bollocking.

Well said mafya, live and let live for a better world.

Mafya you sound like someone I could go for a drink with :)

name a few.

Their commitment to the family.

Their peaceful values.

Their lack of gambling, alcohol etc.

A Muslim teenager was murdered by her parents because she refused to let them “crush her will” and resisted their plans for an arranged marriage, a court heard yesterday.

Is this thew kind of family commitment you mean?

Their peaceful values.

Clearly doesn't apply to all of them.

A girl gang of Somali Muslims who repeatedly kicked a woman in the head during a drunken attack were spared jail after a judge heard that their religion meant they were not used to drinking.

Many non Muslims are already committed to their family, and don't drink, don't gamble and don't act violently, so these things are clearly not Muslims ideal's even though some Muslims do adhere to them.

Edited by ivanava

What happens if they eat non-halal, do they catch Infidel?

Why the insults clown shoes is it for posting this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-26482599

---------- Post added 09-03-2014 at 08:40 ----------

Muslim Extremists trying to take over Schools?

Who's schools are you referring to?

Jews, Catholics, Romans, Vikings?

Here you are you, what, where,merchant

Your an idiot

Why the insults clown shoes is it for posting this?

better put it in perspective

Edited by kidley

What happens if they eat non-halal, do they catch Infidel?

Nothing because eating non Halal food is permissible, they are just required to pray before eating it.

Their peaceful values.

The commitment to the family is one which denigrates women. Is entirely male orinted.

islam commits muslim to world domination, read its history, you will see how it has tried to do this since the 6th century.

alchohol, in moderation is not an evil, christ turned the water into wine.Some of the greatest artistic accomplishments were carried out under the influence.