UKIP and the EU

The website is obviously bias against immigration, but the figures in this article by migration watch will be a concern to many.

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/6.1

Regards

Doom

The website is obviously bias against immigration, but the figures in this article by migration watch will be a concern to many.

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/6.1

Regards

Doom

Tell me doom, how important is it where someone was born, when it comes to a choice between that, crimes committed, money put into the system, will to do well and so on?

Tell me doom, how important is it where someone was born, when it comes to a choice between that, crimes committed, money put into the system, will to do well and so on?

Immigration impacts on our health service, education system, housing and many other areas of our day to day lives.

I don't have a problem with limited immigration, but quite clearly what's happening at the moment is more than limited as the statistcs show.

Our population held steady around the mid to high 50 million mark for many years, but now predictions are suggesting we could hit 70 million by 2027.

That sort of growth is going to put an awful strain on our infrastructure, not to mention the problems of integrating so many people from different cultures and languages into our country all at once.

Then there's the issue of land. Where do all the new buildings required to house this ever increasing population get built......Green belt land?.....Flood plains?....We're a relatively small island with not that much space.

For me immigration is fine, but it has to be controlled and it has to be selective, but I'm not seeing that at the moment, hence why reports like this one concern me.

Regards

Doom

I'd like someone to carry out an honest and open survey of the indigenous peoples of the USA, Canada, South America, Australia, New Zealand to name a few.

If those surveys reveal that an overwhelming majority of those indigenous peoples think they are better off and that their culture has been improved because their counties are now host to millions of migrants and their decendants I would be willing to reconsider my total objection to the Uk receiveing any more immigrans from whatever country of origin.

Until that time I steadfastly oppose allowing the continuation of immigration as far as the UK is concerned and wholeheartedly agree with eveything Doom just said.