Increase in prostitutes

I work on the doors around sheffield and have noticed that there has been a big increase in prostitutes trying to get in our bars clubs and find employment. The majority are samalian pro,s and are very polite and talkative, at first didn't, realise what there game was but had them approaching loads of different people and never buy drinks so asked a group of gents and was told they had been offered services.

Edited by Starlc

They've been moved on from traditional areas, I suppose, plus new waves of immigration and recession?

They've polite and talkative to get on your good side, then get men to buy them drinks.

Aren't you just talking about, 'women'?

They've polite and talkative to get on your good side, then get men to buy them drinks.

Lol think you may cop it a bit for that mate

ohhhhh,controversial there mate !

They just sit on the roundabouts out here.

They've been moved on from traditional areas, I suppose,

I think its mainly this.

When i first passed my driving test around 8 years ago now, you could often see women hanging around near the roads around the Sheffield Window Centre (sorry to drag your name into this I just cant remember the name of the area) And yet now when you drive past there, you cant see any at all.

However I have recently moved house. The new place is situated in a what you would consider a decent part of the city and is situated in S10. However I often see a couple of women hanging around and getting into cars 3-4 times a day and when I have come back at night I have seen quite a few "couples" going at it in there cars.

I think its mainly this.

When i first passed my driving test around 8 years ago now, you could often see women hanging around near the roads around the Sheffield Window Centre (sorry to drag your name into this I just cant remember the name of the area) And yet now when you drive past there, you cant see any at all.

However I have recently moved house. The new place is situated in a what you would consider a decent part of the city and is situated in S10. However I often see a couple of women hanging around and getting into cars 3-4 times a day and when I have come back at night I have seen quite a few "couples" going at it in there cars.

You seem to have a lot of information as to which areas are best to drive round to find prossies.:o

You obviously attract the wrong type. ;)

I work on the doors around sheffield and have noticed that there has been a big increase in prostitutes trying to get in our bars clubs and find employment. The majority are samalian pro,s and are very polite and talkative, at first didn't, realise what there game was but had them approaching loads of different people and never buy drinks so asked a group of gents and was told they had been offered services.

I noticed this last saturday,we went down west street for the first time in ages and i saw something as you described and thought the same but now you have just confirmed it.

Frightening