Where can I find a lot of steps near Walkley please

Mosey

Yes, and there are some on the other side of the road to. Mind you that is 20 year old knowledge but I certainly recall lazy summer days sat on them revising for my exams.

---------- Post added 30-01-2014 at 15:52 ----------

I could be mistaken but I think that's cobbled, not steps.

Yeah, scratch that, it's only steps in my head!

Edited by Cyclone

Get into Hillsborough early on a matchday and run up and down the Kop. At least you will provide some pre-match entertainment and then have a pie and Hendersons to reward yourself. (if you had done it while Dave Jones was manager you could have had a sleep from 3 o'clock to recover)

Good luck with your fundraising

Hey, that's a good idea. Could be a bit of a scoop and end up bringing in more sponsors, get the Star and Radio Sheffield on board etc! Why don't you get in touch with SWFC publicity officer?

Hey, that's a good idea. Could be a bit of a scoop and end up bringing in more sponsors, get the Star and Radio Sheffield on board etc! Why don't you get in touch with SWFC publicity officer?

Don't suppose that any money raised could be split to buy us a new Striker ?????

There are steps between Walkley Bank Road and Walkley Road.

here

http://goo.gl/maps/ZoiWn

Can't think of many more to be honest, all the others I can bring to mind are shorter.

I don't think they are steps, just a passageway/gennel from top to bottom.

I think crookes valley steps are a good idea. Entrance off harcourt road, there are three flights of steps down to playground

There used to be steps from Thoresby Road at the bottom of Walkley Lane linking up the roads above. I'm sure there are still some at the side of the school on Morley Street linking up to Kirkstone Road and then again to Bowness Rd. Used to be pretty steep as I remember but it was about 20 years ago!