Police activity at Jordanthorpe

Just come up Jordanthorpe parkway and there's lots of police, ambulance etc. They've got the field taped off at the side of Boundary Academy. Has anyone got any idea what's happened?

They found a dead body of a old man

Is it the man missing from the old folks home?

read "pockets" signature and you will probably realised that he or she is talking crap.

I doubt it..and I'm not getting into an argument regarding this either. Try learning to channel yourself and decide for yourself, its the only way to know for sure if "its a load of crap"

---------- Post added 25-01-2014 at 17:29 ----------

Yes it is him. A family friend of his has just confirmed on a fb comment that it is...bless...so sad... R.I.P Mr Herbert x

Lol nope not crap ..true ...my signature whats wrong with its or is it you dont like it

Lol nope not crap ..true ...my signature whats wrong with its or is it you dont like it

I knew you was going to say that.

I doubt it..and I'm not getting into an argument regarding this either. Try learning to channel yourself and decide for yourself, its the only way to know for sure if "its a load of crap"

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Poor old charlie

Yes it is him. A family friend of his has just confirmed on a fb comment that it is...bless...so sad... R.I.P Mr Herbert x

Can this not be removed? Too much banter/bickering at a sensitive time for some.