Fluorescent billboard on Parkway, in front of Magnomatics is annoying!

Good point Byeo.

What's the point in fixing it BEFORE anyone is hurt? :loopy:

Fix what ? Drivers should be looking what's ahead of them, I've driven past it many times, it is brighter than others i've seen but I don't stare at it. I'm driving, I move my eyes away and continue my journey. How do people driving down the Las Vegas strip cope with all the lights ? Similar to me I guess.

Guest makapaka
Fix what ? Drivers should be looking what's ahead of them, I've driven past it many times, it is brighter than others i've seen but I don't stare at it. I'm driving, I move my eyes away and continue my journey. How do people driving down the Las Vegas strip cope with all the lights ? Similar to me I guess.

Exactly, I was hoping this thread wouldn't reappear. There are millions of things to look at and be distracted by when you're driving, the fact is when you're driving you concentrate your attention on driving the car safely.

If I was a policeman / insurer etc and someone told me they crashed because of this sign they'd get short shrift from me.

So, just under 9 months since this thread started. I can't get over how many deaths and injury's this billboard has caused... The parkway should be renamed the Devils Parkway.

It was obviously considered such a danger that it was brightened in response to Solomon's letters.

the one on Penistone Road by Bamforth St is still pretty bright as well.

Not seen that one dude!

Complain about it!

Message me if you need any help...

It's the only way anything will get done about it ;)

---------- Post added 04-09-2014 at 16:15 ----------

Good point Byeo.

What's the point in fixing it BEFORE anyone is hurt? :loopy:

:hihi:

youknowadaamsayin rich!

Some people on here, are just too stupid for words

the one on Penistone Road by Bamforth St is still pretty bright as well.

That one is a particular issue now that the cone army has moved in and you need to pay attention to moved lane markings and the like. It's pretty bad in the dark, but when it's also raining and the road surface is reflecting it, it can be very hard to see where you're meant to be driving.

That one is a particular issue now that the cone army has moved in and you need to pay attention to moved lane markings and the like. It's pretty bad in the dark, but when it's also raining and the road surface is reflecting it, it can be very hard to see where you're meant to be driving.

Yeah you definitely need your wits about you at the moment, especially as you're only a couple of feet away from plunging into the trench in the central reservation!

Haha I cannot believe people are still going on about this. My advice is... don't look. You know the sign is there so if it really does distract or blind you, there's no excuse, either look away (yes, that means watching the road, not the sign) or take an alternative route.

Edited by Agent Orange