Blades vs Oldham

Perhaps people have better things to do on Boxing Day.

Moving on, it was a dour match, Oldham perhaps edged it slightly, but a draw is fair.

But this is the sort of game we should be winning.

Up next, Tranmere, and another game we should be looking to get 3 points from...

Someone mentioned to me yesterday we are now unbeaten in 8 games in all competitions.

Not having a go just stating that at one time there would have been some banter on here. Not posted for a while as its not the same anymore. Boxing day wouldnt have made a difference

---------- Post added 27-12-2013 at 17:45 ----------

Said earlier there was more Blade posts on our Bournemouth thread than their Stevenage ,that's how dire football is.

Certaintly is dobby

Bouremouth at home last season was the last time....

But you're point is right, we don't look like winning after going behind.

Thanks, I'd missed that one, it was one of the more memorable games of last season too. Saddo that I am I looked back as it seems so long ago although not as long as I thought though!!

I don't know how long ago we actually scored a stoppage time winner either in the league, I remember Port Vale in the cup. Successful teams always seem to score late winners as we did under Warnock.

I don't know how long ago we actually scored a stoppage time winner either in the league, I remember Port Vale in the cup. Successful teams always seem to score late winners as we did under Warnock.

And that was 2 late goals, Miller brightened up a freezing afternoon... I can't think of anything else... Well not winners anyway.

Gallagher away at Hartlepool was pretty late, not sure if injury time though?

4 replies and 3 from owls fans. Says a lot about this section these days.

Loved the good old days of this section.

Didn't you use to say both sets of fan's were able to comment back in the day Missy, make a contribution then the place might come back to it's old day's :)

Must admit i didn't go into ground yesterday,i stopped in the cricketers along with quite a few of my mates for a good xmas "drink" so can't comment on the match,sorry:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Must admit i didn't go into ground yesterday,i stopped in the cricketers along with quite a few of my mates for a good xmas "drink" so can't comment on the match,sorry:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Had 3 e-mails from Grappler

Losing 1-0 schoolboy error

1-1 Baxter with a SCREAMER (Just seen it on Bladesplayer ) and it was just that :hihi:

Then finished 1-1 Baxter hit woodwork

Sounds about a fair result, don't think we got going 1st half to be honest, and we were a much better side 2nd half from the highlights on Bladesplayer

Didn't you use to say both sets of fan's were able to comment back in the day Missy, make a contribution then the place might come back to it's old day's :)

Of course. That's not what I was saying. I was saying that 4 replies to a game thread and three were from owls. Meaning the threads used to get busy etc etc

It will never be back to the good old days. Most if the good posters have gone.

Of course. That's not what I was saying. I was saying that 4 replies to a game thread and three were from owls. Meaning the threads used to get busy etc etc

It will never be back to the good old days. Most if the good posters have gone.

Some have gone Missy, not all, and quite a few trolls have left, so maybe there's not as much to rise against, Is this banter or taking the bait?

Anyways, at least your still about:love::love:

:hihi::hihi:

Some have gone Missy, not all, and quite a few trolls have left, so maybe there's not as much to rise against, Is this banter or taking the bait?

Anyways, at least your still about:love::love:

:hihi::hihi:

I think it was the trolls and duplicate accounts that drive a few away tbh. Thinks that's why BC went.

---------- Post added 28-12-2013 at 00:16 ----------

Good draw for us. Just hope we can turn things round which we look like we're doing.

UTB

I think it was the trolls and duplicate accounts that drive a few away tbh. Thinks that's why BC went.

Good draw for us. Just hope we can turn things round which we look like we're doing.

UTB

BC??

Might be before my time him/her, Anyways I don't care, I still have a laugh at and with both sets of fans on here.

As for the draw, thought you'd have beat em, and should be doing so tbh.

Seems Cloughie needs to spend a bit in January and from what i've heard he has already lined the outs up.

BC??

Might be before my time him/her, Anyways I don't care, I still have a laugh at and with both sets of fans on here.

As for the draw, thought you'd have beat em, and should be doing so tbh.

Seems Cloughie needs to spend a bit in January and from what i've heard he has already lined the outs up.

Billy Casper Hun.

I hope he's given the opportunity to spend but won't hold my breath. Times are tough for both sets of fans.

UTB

UTB

We still have both on here Missy, unfortunately, but the good fans/supporters from both sides are still here, more or less.