Best / cheap turkey in sheffield

My sister, who's a smackhead, I ended up there for Christmas dinner, and we had turkey Findus crispy pancakes...that was Christmas dinner.

I would have had to leave, rather have a bacon butty. :hihi:

Toby Foster will be going cheap :D

Nah. he will be going Me.Me.me

Please don't give your dog any leftovers, Morrisons as another poster said, have lovely turkey crowns xx

How,long does a turkey last in the freezer? Only I put mine in last night and it was dead by this morning.

How,long does a turkey last in the freezer? Only I put mine in last night and it was dead by this morning.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You can order them from Tescos until the 15th (this sunday). I don't best and cheap will go in the same sentence though!

You can order them from Tescos until the 15th (this sunday). I don't best and cheap will go in the same sentence though!

Tesco are probably selling male Turkeys...which are must stronger in taste...a local butcher tends to be more honest with sourcing of meats and poultry.

If I have to purchase meat or poultry from a supermarket it would be Morrisons, as they do seem to have more honest practises than some of the others.

My sister, who's a smackhead, I ended up there for Christmas dinner, and we had turkey Findus crispy pancakes...that was Christmas dinner.

I guess drug addiction runs in the family then.