Completely inconsequential things that conspire to irritate you!

when my son has finished having a shower he never wipes the screen down and leaves his flannel screwed up in a ball soaking wet.

Hearing people ending a mobile phone call with "love you" in a very insincere, glib way.

People who moan about payday lenders because they couldn't be bothered to read the terms and conditions and/or afford/be bothered to pay it back under the agreed terms.

when i'm laying in bed at 3.00 in the morning and think of something fantastic to post on SF but, by the time i get to work (which is the only time i post) i have completely forgotten what i was going to say and then only remember it when i'm on my way home again

when i'm laying in bed at 3.00 in the morning and think of something fantastic to post on SF but, by the time i get to work (which is the only time i post) i have completely forgotten what i was going to say and then only remember it when i'm on my way home again

That's vaguely like a problem I sometimes have, where I wander into the kitchen to get/make/cook/....Something or other, only to find when I get there I can't remember what it was!....So wander back into the lounge in the full knowledge that as soon as I sit down and make myself comfortable, I'll remember what it was!!!...And Yes....It 'does' always come back to me!

That's vaguely like a problem I sometimes have, where I wander into the kitchen to get/make/cook/....Something or other, only to find when I get there I can't remember what it was!....So wander back into the lounge in the full knowledge that as soon as I sit down and make myself comfortable, I'll remember what it was!!!...And Yes....It 'does' always come back to me!

While you're remembering things Pete... is now a good time to remind you about that fiver you borrowed from me last Christmas? ;)

While you're remembering things Pete... is now a good time to remind you about that fiver you borrowed from me last Christmas? ;)

Damn...completely forgot about that!!!!...Who are YOU anyway? hahaha

West Highland Terriers. Gross.

Just what is your problem with these beautiful little dogs? At least their yapping keeps burglars at bay.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=west+highland+terrier&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=zdiUUpGBGcmthQfjloGgBA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=672