Does Beighton have the worst roads in Sheffield?

Anyone who lives in, or drives through Beighton must know what I mean about this.

The High Street is just botched bits of tarmac after botched bit of tarmac and Woodhouse Lane is even worse. The speed bumps are smoother than the roads, but why they even bother to have speed bumps on roads that are just lump upon lump of tarmac is beyond me.

I've emailed the council about it but (surprise, surprise) had no reply. Why are they resurfacing other roads that aren't even main roads (such as triangle estate in Handsworth), yet these roads that are used hundreds of times a day and unsafe, are just filled up and left to destroy the suspension on our cars :rant:

Rant over.

Try deepcar & stocksbridge roads, most of them are just pitted and pot hole filled gravel tracks at the moment, and will just get worse as the winter weather sets in

Woodhouse lane in Beighton its like driving down a cart track it's terrible,

I am afraid Rotherham holds the award for that I prefer to drive an extra 3 miles on roads that have less potholes than some of Rotherham's horse and card roads.

wincobank standon road must be up there with the worst.

Lots of roads in Hillsborough are really bad. There are still a couple with barely disguised cobbles. :roll:

Lots of roads in Hillsborough are really bad. There are still a couple with barely disguised cobbles. :roll:

One being where the pet store is just after Hillsborough corner. My foot found out they aint nice to walk on after buying from said pet store. >_>

severnside estate in woodhouse.im sure they haven't been repaired since the bombings in world war 2.

Anyone who lives in, or drives through Beighton must know what I mean about this.

The High Street is just botched bits of tarmac after botched bit of tarmac and Woodhouse Lane is even worse. The speed bumps are smoother than the roads, but why they even bother to have speed bumps on roads that are just lump upon lump of tarmac is beyond me.

I've emailed the council about it but (surprise, surprise) had no reply. Why are they resurfacing other roads that aren't even main roads (such as triangle estate in Handsworth), yet these roads that are used hundreds of times a day and unsafe, are just filled up and left to destroy the suspension on our cars :rant:

Rant over.

I know exactly what you mean.

Beighton High Street is bad.

But Orchard Lane (from Belfry down to the bottom) is probably the worst. It's like driving accross a potatoe field.