Calm down, Seriously you are going to kill someone!

Its like anything else some cyclists give others a bad name. Some see themselves as planet savers and hate motorists. This reflects badly on the ordinary people who cycle for exercise, convenience or to save time and money.

Why are they always so angry?

Hate motorists are the worst. So many of them about.

Bit of bad timing as a cyclist was killed recently.. I vote for it to be closed.. sorry OP.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/sheffield-dad-killed-on-his-bike-was-one-of-a-kind-1-6226678

Dont apologise. Its not connected in any way to the tragedy in the Star. As long as everyone behaves themselves im sure the mods will let it run as like i said, they are two completely different threads.

Hes a regular on the road that goes by the front of Springs academy. Hes a fat man with a full face beard. No lights, not always hi vis im told but in fairness to him he was today.

---------- Post added 08-11-2013 at 14:37 ----------

Ahhh, you so bitter:hihi:

Perhaps its all the money you have to shell out when women find what a misogynist you are or is it that you just cat 'rise to he occasion' that makes your money they only attractive thing about you.

---------- Post added 08-11-2013 at 14:38 ----------

Did you think of that by your self or did you get your appropriate adult to help?

that goes for most of us!!!!!

its strange though as most cyclists (including myself), only get angry when we have been run into. other than that the usual near misses and being shoved into the gutter are every day occurrences. and they warrant no such reaction.

Why, My Bourne. :blush:

You have to be interesting as well as rich. Are you interesting Jason?

Most certainly, have a read through my near 7,000 previous posts to get an idea of how our relationship will most likely turn out.

In fact I don't think I've ever agreed with you on anything, ever.

It'd be a very boring relationship otherwise, wouldn't it?

Most certainly, have a read through my near 7,000 previous posts to get an idea of how our relationship will most likely turn out.

In fact I don't think I've ever agreed with you on anything, ever.

It'd be a very boring relationship otherwise, wouldn't it?

You make a surprisingly good case. Im quite tempted and yes its clear we wont agree on much, if anything. By that measure we are practically married already.

Go on then you twisted my arm. Where are you taking me? Oh and do you object to women who insist on paying their own way?

Hes a regular on the road that goes by the front of Springs academy. Hes a fat man with a full face beard. No lights, not always hi vis im told but in fairness to him he was today.

Which lights were you parked up at? I drive down there often, especially around the time of the school run and never seen anything untoward.