Calm down, Seriously you are going to kill someone!

...yes its clear we wont agree on much, if anything. By that measure we are practically married already.

You have been blessed with both common sense and a biting sense of humour :)

Go on then you twisted my arm. Where are you taking me? Oh and do you object to women who insist on paying their own way?

I was thinking of taking you out to an Indian restaurant, if you don't mind being surrounded by swarthy folk all evening.

I don't object to you paying your own share; it's either that or we can go halves on washing the dishes.

Ive just done the school run for my neighbour, poor love has cancer so everyone is chipping in and doing what we can. Anyway i dropped off child A and was taking child B to their school. I was sat at a set of lights at the front when BANG BANG!!! Someone on a push bike collided with my car then had the nerve to have a go at me :loopy: He then went past my car and well past the line for the crossing and then almost into a group of people walking over the crossing. Guess what, he had a got at them too.

You sir are an idiot and you ARE going to kill someone.

Hopefully it will just be yourself and no innocents will be taken out in your quest to show you have an average sized appendage.

Thankfully the intervention of the pcso who was also crossing may have calmed you down enough to no longer be a danger to yourself and every other pedestrian and road user!!!

Next time you see him, tell him you want compensating for the damage.

The ones at the very end, that exit onto the dual carriageway?

Those are the ones. Where it goes from 1 to two lanes but only for about 20 yards.

---------- Post added 08-11-2013 at 16:30 ----------

Next time you see him, tell him you want compensating for the damage.

Luckily there was none. I think he slapped or thumped it rather than actual;y crash into me with his bike.

Those are the ones. Where it goes from 1 to two lanes but only for about 20 yards.

---------- Post added 08-11-2013 at 16:30 ----------

Luckily there was none. I think he slapped or thumped it rather than actual;y crash into me with his bike.

I will keep an eye out for him.

You have been blessed with both common sense and a biting sense of humour :)

You certainly know how to woo a lady. You're saying all the right things ;)

Say more nice things about me please.

---------- Post added 08-11-2013 at 16:33 ----------

=

I was thinking of taking you out to an Indian restaurant, if you don't mind being surrounded by swarthy folk all evening.

I don't object to you paying your own share; it's either that or we can go halves on washing the dishes.

Swarthy folk :hihi::hihi:

I dont mind, im quite partial to an Indian but sadly we split up some months ago. I still love the food though. Yum yum :)

And if you are on a cost cutting exercise, learning from past mistakes and all that i can certainly do my fair share when it comes to getting a lather up and slipping on some pink rubber ;)

---------- Post added 08-11-2013 at 16:36 ----------

I will keep an eye out for him.

If you have a dash cam try and get some footage. I can laugh about it now, i was annoyed at first but i wouldnt mind him being uploaded to youtube:hihi:

Edited by Just Sarah