Independent game shops

Hi is there any game shop around Sheffield were I could maybe get games early. like cod ghost.

Edited by badboy786

Why dont you just be patient like everyone else? Its less than a week! and anyway its pretty much the same bloody game as last year and the year before!

please don't comment if your not going to be helpful

Try video village at woodhouse pal , thay useally sell all cods n did it with gta v etc 2 days early

Try video village at woodhouse pal , thay useally sell all cods n did it with gta v etc 2 days early

I echo this post.

Be prepared to pay between £5-£10 pound extra from them if it's an early release though.

It's not a cloak and dagger situation either, if you ring them and ask they will openly tell you that as soon. As they get the delivery they will sell it you early.

I got a message from another forumer offering to sell me GTA V one week early. I assume they have contacts in the game retail world and would be able to get any game early.

It was considerably more expensive though, I'm talking double...PM me if you want his name.

Playtime in town is the only independent I know of in Sheffield.

Hi is there any game shop around Sheffield were I could maybe get games early. like cod ghost.

Can you get a chips ghost to go with it ?

You definitely don't want the mushy pea ghost coming back to haunt you.

I got a message from another forumer offering to sell me GTA V one week early. I assume they have contacts in the game retail world and would be able to get any game early.

It was considerably more expensive though, I'm talking double...PM me if you want his name.

Playtime in town is the only independent I know of in Sheffield.

why the hell would you want to pay double just to get it a few days early Oo

Careful in playing games online earlier....... apparently loads were banned when they played GTA V on Xbox Live.

There used to be a place in Woodhouse and another in Woodseats (Copycats?)... no idea if they are still open?

why the hell would you want to pay double just to get it a few days early Oo

People are stupid!

Just rang up and the women said it should be here tomorrow or day after for £45 which 5 extra.