Moving to Sheffield Shortly.

We are possibly looking at Dronfield. Does anyone know anything about that area?

Dronfield is like any other village that grew just a little too big. Lots of nice parental homes with dysfunctional kids, usually expressed by practising bmx skills all day, or daughters in just too much make up, wearing skirts that reveal just a little too much. One of their solicitor fathers will probably sue me for misrepresentation now. :hihi:

If you have children do not allow them to marry within the village. :D

Dronfield is like any other village that grew just a little too big. Lots of nice parental homes with dysfunctional kids, usually expressed by practising bmx skills all day, or daughters in just too much make up, wearing skirts that reveal just a little too much. One of their solicitor fathers will probably sue me for misrepresentation now. :hihi:

If you have children do not allow them to marry within the village. :D

Lol! This area seems ok and within easy travelling distance of the city centre. Looking at street view it appears that all neighbours take pride in their properties which is a good sign I hope.

Been also looking at Rotherham which seems quite nice also.

Lol! This area seems ok and within easy travelling distance of the city centre. Looking at street view it appears that all neighbours take pride in their properties which is a good sign I hope.

Been also looking at Rotherham which seems quite nice also.

For your budget look at Fulwood, Hunters Bar, Ecclesall Rd South. Further out Loxley or the Abbey Lane area.

Just wanted to post to say Norfolk Park (S2) is a nice area to live, despite how close it is to the Manor stuff (which I personally would avoid). I've lived in one of the new flats (a spacious duplex) for a couple of years now and love it.