I thought you'd like this.

I know an explanation is usually a requirement to any link, but just give it a watch. ;)

I wouldn't hesitate.

I would without a second thought.

Id be careful as the owner couldve only popped into the shop to buy a paper! :hihi:

I shared the video on facebook. Some people need reminding.

I'd do it too!

Id be careful as the owner couldve only popped into the shop to buy a paper! :hihi:

I shared the video on facebook. Some people need reminding.

thing is if the person HAD of only popped to the shops the dog would not be laid on the seat about to pass out & die would it relay :confused:

& yes without a second thought & I would want to see the owners of the

dog if the dog was able to have me weight if not get the dog to the vet

people that do this relay do annoy me do they not think that dogs get hot

in cars to or are they one of the people who think dogs don't have any feelings :confused::suspect:

i would do it without a second thought some people are so horrible to leave there dogs or any other animal in the car for too long,

even if i am in the car with my dog when my boyfriend is driving or parked up somewhere for a bit, he has water if he needs it and the window is open fully, so he can feel the breeze and if it gets too hot i take him outside, hate him panting.

Dogs should be in a special cage in a car anyway. Our dogs have the type of cage Police have in their vans. It protects a dog and driver in case of an accident. It also allows you to leave the car boot open for the dogs to get fresh air as the dogs can't get out of the cage. You could lock the cage if you have a small dog. Nobody in their right mind is going to open the cage and let two German Shepherds out.

Dogs should be in a special cage in a car anyway. Our dogs have the type of cage Police have in their vans. It protects a dog and driver in case of an accident. It also allows you to leave the car boot open for the dogs to get fresh air as the dogs can't get out of the cage. You could lock the cage if you have a small dog. Nobody in their right mind is going to open the cage and let two German Shepherds out.

my bold

I would maybe let them out but only because I adore German Shepherds :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Lol, I would like to see that. :hihi: One would soft mouth you if you stood still but the other two would bite and hold until we told them to leave you.

Lol, I would like to see that. :hihi: One would soft mouth you if you stood still but the other two would bite and hold until we told them to leave you.

Well hell, if they can do that i'd be using them to carry the shopping :)

Definitely i would do it! but as someone said, look around because maybe the dog is just sleeping and the owner is somewhere close:))

Why do people cart their dogs around in the car and leave them in there anyway?

Apart from going on holiday and going to the vets, but why would you feel the need to take it to the shop to buy a paper?