Bus Drivers Attitude

We was taught in school to always be polite and smile at our bus drivers as it apparently made a better day for all, and as the good children we were we did just that.....

but unfortunately as you grow older and you start to rely on buses to get you to and from your job and they are constantly late for whatever the reasons may be, or for example your running late yourself as you've had to see to your own children, argue them into their school unforms, argue them into eating their breakfast, argue them into turning off the TV and pack them off to school, take the poor patient dog for a quick walk, do your husbands lunch for the day, argue him out of bed, argue him into eating his breakfast, argue him into letting me take the car for a change to no avail, get showered, iron your suit, put on your suit, look outside, its raining!! find your umbrella, race for bus, which happens to also be running late, leaving you standing in the cold rain and cars flying passed splashing the rain water onto your trouser legs leaving you feeling deflated and miserable, then the bus arrives, you realise you havent got the correct change and offer the driver a note with apologies for him to only snort and scoff whilst snatching the note out of your hand and then slamming the change onto the counter with a grunt...................and it's not even 9am!! im afraid it gets quite hard to find a smile for the bus driver. :(

Lovely and amusing post, hope you get to chill out later.

It is not mandatory to smile, everybody has the free right to be grumpy and miserable.

If you blame the feelings of happiness or dissatisfaction on someone else, you have given that freedom away and become a poor slave incapable of being in charge of your own existence.

When I am unhappy I don't blame a poor bus driver for my own miseries.

It is not mandatory to smile, everybody has the free right to be grumpy and miserable.

Surely you don't mean those who complain about our bus drivers?

Lovely and amusing post, hope you get to chill out later.

Thanks :) though i wasnt talking about today! it hasnt rained... :hihi: