Make money from your dog!

NewBiz

I paid £180 for my first GSD nearly 8 years ago. Paid £300 for the GSD puppy. I paid £150 for a 5 months old unwanted springer & £670 for a 5 month old unwanted Saint Bernard. I certainly wouldn't be paying that kind of money for a cross breed.

Arent the Labradoodles the ones that are bred for non-allergenic reasons?

I think you will find that if you ask the dog groomers on here they will tell you that Labradoodles shed hair like any other dog, maybe just not as much. My mate paid a fortune for his puppy & within a year it had problems with a dislocating knee. I think they have a reputation for being hard to train, hence more & more of them are turning up in Dog Rescues. It was a dog designed originally in Australia as an 'alternative' guide dog for the visually impaired who have dog allergies. The experiment was a big failure & I do recall the guy who began the 'Labradoodle' cross once saying it was the worst thing he had ever done!

People can put whatever price they want on them, but if they don't sell suddenly they're stuck with 6 or 7 dogs to look after.

You only have a short window to sell puppies, after that it's just a small massively energetic dog.

People can put whatever price they want on them, but if they don't sell suddenly they're stuck with 6 or 7 dogs to look after.

You only have a short window to sell puppies, after that it's just a small massively energetic dog.

Might serve the greedy so and sos right if they were left lumbered. Except you'd fear for the poor pups.

The other day I did a dog that was a poodle crossed with a springer,honestly you wouldn't believe what they are coming up with now.

I also don't believe there is a dog that doesn't shed its hair,unless it's a Chinese crested as its bald.

People just like to keep up with the jones I just don't get it.